95

Namjoon wasn't Daejoon, but scandals could bring out the worst in people, right? He stared at his book again with a forlorn look. He should have never agreed to become Namjoon's toy. They had both been too oblivious to what that entailed, so maybe it was for the best to use tonight to make the other back out of their little agreement of his own accord.

Surely, Namjoon was a man of reason. Surely. "So, what's your favorite?" Namjoon asked while throwing him a tiny smile.

"Um, what?" Jin sat rigidly in his seat, after putting on the safety belt. Hours after his decision, and he still had no idea how to start a difficult conversation with his date. No, it wasn't a date, what was he even thinking? Regardless of how he had gone with a dark purple shirt and grey dress pants because they looked good on him, and how he even debated what wristwatch to wear, he wasn't supposed to be on a date. 

Namjoon looked amazing as always, although his long-sleeved light blue shirt was paired up with what looked like brand-new jeans. Maybe, just maybe, he had put as much work into looking good for this as he had. "What's your favorite pizza?" Namjoon insisted as he rested his hands on the wheel with the practiced ease of someone who did that a lot.

Namjoon knew how to drive, of course, but there had never been many occasions for him to do so. His eyes rested on Namjoon's hands. He loved them because they looked so strong, a bit square but solid. 

And he knew exactly how the tips of those fingers felt on his skin

And he knew exactly how the tips of those fingers felt on his skin. Stopping the small shiver coursing through him was a tough task. "I don't have a favorite."

"Really? What is it going to be then? Give me a hint. Vegan? Pineapple on top?" "No, no, nothing outrageous," Jin protested. "Anything with meat and mushrooms, I suppose."

Namjoon remained silent for a moment and then burst into laughter. "Omigod, don't tell me you've never had pizza!" "I surely have," Jin replied, hoping his indignation appeared real enough. All right, so maybe not in places called pizza joints, and during his falling out with his family, he had still preferred to cook at home instead of going out to eat so that experience had eluded him thus far.

Namjoon slammed his hands against the wheel a few times and laughed more. "I'm popping your cherry on some truly delicious pizza tonight." He gave Jin a wink and a naughty grin.

"Just keep your eyes on the road," Jin mumbled, making himself little in his seat. "How far do we need to travel?" "As far as we need to go for pizza that will take your breath away." "I would much prefer it to fill my stomach instead," Jin replied tersely.

"Hey, why are you so tense?" Namjoon asked as his attention focused back on the wheel and road ahead

"Hey, why are you so tense?" Namjoon asked as his attention focused back on the wheel and road ahead. "I'm not going to jump you while we're in the car driving." "Ah, so you'll wait until we're parked?" Namjoon burst into laughter. "You're a riot, man, a total riot. It's just my luck."

"How so?" "Well, if you want me to tell you, here it is. I bet this prickly personality of yours is the absolute reason why your sexy ass is still a virgin to this day. I mean, come on, you were enrolled in an all-boys school, right?" Jin nodded, slightly confused.