73

You know, the things any good guy would want." "Ugh, keep it up like this and people will start thinking that you're actually dating me," Hoseok said with a roll of the eyes. Jin ruffled his hair. 

"And how would that be bad, huh? Didn't you want to play the 'who's gay' game with the girls on campus?" Hobi pouted. "With all due respect, hyungie, I think I could do better if I were gay." They both burst into laughter at the same time. 

Jin grabbed Hoseok and began to wrestle him. "Take that back or it's only shin ramyon for you all week." "I'm not negotiating with terrorists," Hobi declared while pretending to fight back. 

"I'm just giving up." Jin finally let go of his roomie and straightened up. They both turned as they heard a short swish coming from behind the tree.

"What was that?" Hoseok asked. Jin shrugged and got to his feet. He walked around the tree but saw nothing. 

"The wind, probably

"The wind, probably." Hoseok leaned toward him and threw him a conspiratorial look. "Sometimes, I have the weirdest sensation that someone is watching us."

"Come on, Hobaa. Everyone's watching us since we're playing the fools." Jin gestured at the students walking by who sometimes cast a glance in their direction. 

Nothing that appeared to be out of the ordinary, as far as he could tell. "Don't tell me drinking too much made you paranoid, too." Hoseok shrugged. 

"I don't know. I've never had a proper hangover before." "I doubt proper hangovers exist. Aren't you a little too proud of getting drunk with Min Yoongi? If he gets all the fun and I get to treat your hangovers, I'm going to have a word with that guy."

"Ha! Feel free to try. I bet you're no match for him." "What are you even thinking, Hobaa? That I'll challenge him to a fight? I'm just going to tell him politely to stop plying you with alcohol at any given chance, not go against him."

"And he'll hug you so snugly that you won't be able to breathe anymore

"And he'll hug you so snugly that you won't be able to breathe anymore."Jin shook his head. "All right, I won't then since he sounds so scary. 

Now how about heading over to class?" he said hurriedly. When it came to Kim Namjoon, he had a special sense developed, he had noticed. The guy was just walking through the quad with his friends, and by his body language, he had already seen him. 

That meant that he needed to make a run for it, and fast. "Is that your boyfriend over there?" Taehyung asked and pointed shamelessly at Jin who was just standing and offering his roommate a hand to help him up. "Shut up, dumbass, he's not my boyfriend," Namjoon mumbled. 

Since the party, he had expected at least a text or something, but his phone had been annoyingly silent. And he had behaved like a perfect gentleman, allowing Jin to get away when he'd been practically at his mercy. "So make him your boyfriend if that's what you want," Tae insisted.

"Who said that?" Namjoon snapped. "Do you want just to hook up?" Jimin butted in. "I thought it was more serious than that," Yoongi intervened.

 "I thought it was more serious than that," Yoongi intervened

"Ugh, guys, just stop bugging me," Namjoon groaned. "I don't know what I want, 'cause this guy just slips through my fingers every time, and I don't have time to figure it out."