93

Well, it was clumsy, yet a bit endearing. Did you knock him off his feet yet?" Namjoon scowled. "I don't think so."

Taehyung patted him on the shoulder. "Too bad. Because I think so."

Was it a good thing to have high hopes? Namjoon turned toward Tae to see if his buddy was just joking, but no, there was no sign of that. "Do you mean that?" "Totally. I mean, just a couple of hours ago, the guy came in, ready to bite your head off. 

Half an hour later, he leaves with an expression on his face like he's just found God." "Ew, I'm not that much into religious stuff," Namjoon said and scrunched up his nose. Taehyung smacked the back of his hand against his belly.

"I'm talking about another type of god. A sex god," he added with a smirk. Namjoon couldn't stop smiling at that. 

"Do you think that I impressed him that much?" "You shouldn't be asking me that

"Do you think that I impressed him that much?" "You shouldn't be asking me that. But hey, he looked completely different when he walked out of your room. Never seen such a quick transformation in my life, and Jenny  is forcing me to watch makeovers with her all the time."

"Like how?" Namjoon insisted, thirsty for more confirmation. Tae made a face like he had just licked a lemon. "Come on, man, do you need me to do an impersonation of your boyfriend after getting his dick sucked to convince you?" "I didn't suck his dick," Namjoon retorted.

"You didn't?" Taehyung was surprised. "Frankly, that was the face of a guy who just got his dick sucked." "I had no idea there was a particular face guys made when someone gave them head," Namjoon said.

"Then what the hell did you two do if you didn't fuck and didn't suck each other off either? And I thought sex between two dudes was supposed to be simpler and straight to the point." "Not telling." Namjoon stuck his tongue out to provoke Tae. 

That earned him a jab in his ribs that made him grunt and almost bite it. "Hey watch it, I need this tonight," he complained, twisting the words while he let his tongue lol out. "Why? To put it in his ass?" Taehyung joked.

Hmm, that wasn't such a bad idea Namjoon thought

Hmm, that wasn't such a bad idea Namjoon thought. And dick-sucking had to be on the list, too, because why the hell not? Jin had said something about not liking it, but being the virgin that he was, he probably had just sucked half a dick once and hurriedly decided that it wasn't for him. Plus, he wouldn't protest that much if he were on the receiving side, right? Tae's chuckle stopped his fantasies mid-track. "You're thinking of licking his butt, aren't you?" "Hey, aren't you a bit too curious?" Taehyung shrugged. "I lick Jenny's butt all the time."

Namjoon felt his ears perking up. That was something he had never tried, boy or girl. "And does she like it?" "She loves it," Tae admitted with a large grin.

"So how do you do it?" Taehyung pushed his hands into his pockets and started walking away. "Why don't you figure it out, lover boy? Although I think you can do as little as touch Jin's pinky with yours, and he'd be ready to come in his pants." "For real?" Namjoon asked, staring at Tae's retreating.

His friend threw him a knowing look over his shoulder.