75

"What are you even saying? We're getting out every day to go to class." "Don't argue with me," Hoseok warned him. "And I'm tired of hearing you sigh all the time, thinking of your bad boy who isn't Jungkook. 

Are you sure he's that bad?" "Bad for me, at least," Jin replied. "Tell me," Hobi got in his face and watched him intently, "Did you kiss?" Jin blushed and looked away. "Ah, ah, ah," Hoseok expressed his excitement through non-words. 

"And how was it? You're blushing. It must have been amazing. Gosh, this is like a fairytale."

"It's no fairytale, as I assure you there are no fairies or monsters involved." Hobi snickered. "Don't tell me it's like Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf. 

Get it? Bad wolf, bad boy." "Can I rip that roommate code apart? I need to have the legal framework to strangle you," Jin warned, too aware of the warmth in his cheeks. "You'll find me in a red hoodie when I'm dead."

"Then just come to the party with me

"Then just come to the party with me. Forget about your bad boy by meeting others." "One is enough, I assure you."

"You know what I mean. Let's just have fun," Hobi insisted. "Well, if you insist. 

But you're going to be saddled with me all night. No going drinking with Yoongi and his gang, or other things. You deserve to be in my boring company throughout the party, and then I bet you won't insist on us going together the next time."

"Like I'd be scared," Hoseok countered. "I'm sure I can help you loosen up. By the end of the night, you'll be the soul of the party."

That was a bit hard to imagine, Jin thought. But he wasn't one to rain on Hobi's parade. Plus, maybe, just maybe, he wanted to see Namjoon again. 

That was the part of him that was always a glutton for punishment, but he couldn't resist it

That was the part of him that was always a glutton for punishment, but he couldn't resist it. Namjoon couldn't recall the last time he had needed a strategy to have someone fall for his charms. Going against Kim Seokjin felt a bit like a game of chess and, as of right now, his opponent had made his move.

And by that, he meant that Jin had found it funny to use his roommate as a buffer between them. Although the party had been raging on for hours, he hadn't managed to catch Jin alone, and his attempts had been countered in various sly ways. And always, Hoseok the roommate was there, and Namjoon couldn't just walk over and drag Jin away, as much as he desired to do that. 

Yoongi had proven equally unsuccessful in getting Hobi to join him in a drinking game. Why on earth were those two joined at the hip? Hoseok was, all of a sudden, very unlikeable to Namjoon. He had no right to monopolize Jin's attention like that. 

Just who did he think he was? Is he his boyfriend or something? Namjoon froze as the thought hit him. He hadn't heard any rumors or anything, but now that he thought about it, Hobi was always there, and what if Jin was into the nerdy type? Fuck. Now he needed to get glasses and striped polo shirts. No, no, no, his clothes weren't the issue.

Hoseok, inconspicuous Hobi, with his awkward lanky body and sheepish smile, must have gotten under Jin's skin somehow.