86

And then, he brought his fingers to his lips and tasted Namjoon just as he had been dreaming of. "I'm glad to see you're no longer thinking that my cum is something radioactive," Namjoon stated as he came back with a bunch of tissues. "Wait," he stopped abruptly, "were you eating my cum just now?" Jin froze. 

"No," he denied. Namjoon's face lit up with a huge grin. "You were. 

How is it?" he asked excitedly. "Taste it yourself, don't ask me," Jin said quickly. Namjoon laughed and jumped on the bed. 

"Nah, but maybe I'll have a bit of yours." With that, he leaned over and took one of Jin's nipples into his mouth. Then he smacked his lips. 

"You had a bit there. Fucking A shooter, aren't you?" Jin no longer had it in him to protest. "I should go," he said meekly.

"Wait," Namjoon said while wiping him slowly

"Wait," Namjoon said while wiping him slowly. "The thing with Hana. She always wanted someone to talk to about what she liked. 

That's why I told her about your Hoseok since I knew from Yoongi what kind of books he's into. So that you know, I was jealous and wanted to make sure I didn't have to go against your roommate, too. Or start wearing glasses and striped polo shirts."

Jin chuckled. "Striped polo shirts? Is that the latest fashion among guys who are into illegal fights?" "What illegal fights?" Jin blinked. So maybe, just maybe, he had taken whatever BS Xpress was serving too much ad litteram. Namjoon, with his big puppy eyes, couldn't be into that. 

He didn't give off that kind of vibe. "Never mind. I'm still mad at you for that Hana thing. Pray that she makes Hobi happy or else."

"Or else what? Are you going to drop by for another cock fight?" Namjoon gave him a lewd once-over. "I'd say that you had your ass handed to you." "Yours wasn't bad either," Jin threw at him, along with a smirk that he hoped was suggestive enough.

" "Yours wasn't bad either," Jin threw at him, along with a smirk that he hoped was suggestive enough

"Shut up, slave. You're it for the entire month." "I'm shaking." 

It was good to have his wits back. "No pulling out, Kim," Namjoon warned. "All right. 

Bring it on, Kim." Jin was pretty sure this bout of courage would wear off the moment he was out the door, but, for now, it served him to play it cool in front of the other. Especially since Namjoon was pretty cute when he didn't appear all sure of himself.

All right, so that had been a fucking amazing experience, Namjoon thought as he accompanied Jin to the door, all the while sending pointed looks at his friends who were following them with their eyes like the circus had just arrived in town. Fortunately, even Jimin held his tongue, which was a blessing, no matter how you looked at it. "I'll call you," he told Jin, fighting the urge to give the guy one last kiss for the road, right there, in front of his buddies.

They would make sure he never lived it down and tease him about being cock-whipped for all eternity. In truth, he was ass-whipped and cock-whipped and Jin-whipped, but that wasn't something he would enjoy being teased over. As soon as the door closed behind Jin, however, Jimin wasted not one precious moment. "Did you guys fuck?" Namjoon turned toward his friends to face the music.

 "Did you guys fuck?" Namjoon turned toward his friends to face the music