93

"Don't let it go to your head. That guy's helplessly smitten with you, it's beyond funny." "Hey, don't laugh at him," Namjoon warned.

Tae waved. "Wouldn't dream of. And I'm too busy laughing at you."

He was too lazy right now to go after Taehyung and jump on his back as revenge. Or too much in the mood to just go to his room and dream of Jin until seven? "That smells so nice," Hana was the first to speak the moment she and Hoseok stepped through the door. "I hope you'll still think that after you have some," Jin offered with a smile. 

She and Hobi had their fingers linked and the same happy smile on their faces. "It's my favorite," Hoseok said, "and Jin Hyung is an amazing cook." "Then I can barely wait to try it," Hana said.

"Well, I'll leave you kids to it, as I already ate," Jin said. "I also have to study." What he needed was to lock himself in his room and think of what he would do tonight. 

Namjoon had asked him out on a date, without a doubt, but what if it were all a game? Even if it weren't, he argued with himself, that Namjoon was straight

Namjoon had asked him out on a date, without a doubt, but what if it were all a game? Even if it weren't, he argued with himself, that Namjoon was straight. After this whole bi-curiosity or whatever it was wore off, he would return to business as usual, and Jin wouldn't hold it against him. Straight guys were just meant to carve a hole in his chest and leave it there for him to struggle to fill it up. 

Agreeing to Namjoon's terms seemed like such a bad idea, but it wasn't like he could back down. It would only be his fault if he got hurt at any time throughout the month that started tonight, not tomorrow. Jin clenched his fists. 

Yes, it was always his fault. With Daehun, it had been his fault; with his parents, it had been his fault. And with Namjoon, it would be just a classic case of history repeating itself if he didn't keep his wits about him and take a little more care of his heart than he had ever done before.

But at least that meant that he was in charge of himself; whatever happened, it would be on his terms, too. Namjoon wanted to play? Fine. But Jin would approach it in the same spirit, nothing more, nothing less.

And being a hopeless romantic was overrated, anyway. Who was he saving himself for? The very notion was beyond daft. Namjoon was an excellent lover; lack of experience with boys notwithstanding, he'd done a great job so far knocking Jin off his feet with nothing but kisses and barely there skin contact. 

Barely there? The contradiction rising in his mind made him shudder with the now-familiar jolt whenever he made the mistake of thinking of Namjoon for too long

Barely there? The contradiction rising in his mind made him shudder with the now-familiar jolt whenever he made the mistake of thinking of Namjoon for too long. Their interactions were electric, out of this world, or at least his world. All in all, experimenting with Namjoon couldn't be that bad, as long as he guarded his heart, not giving it away when it wasn't wanted.

The knock on his room door took him by surprise. One of the books he was supposed to learn something important from had been open in front of him for at least half an hour and he hadn't managed to read one line. "Come in," he said.

Hoseok put his head in and grinned at him. "That was delicious, hyungie. Hana's in love with you."

Jin offered a fond smile. "Doesn't that make you jealous?"