8

Still, Jimin's comment made him curious. "Why shouldn't we worry? Dude's got class," he said. "Chicks dig that."

"Yeah, but he's gay," Yoongi said matter-of-factly. "What?" Taehyung exclaimed, a bit too loud. "Guys, just explain to me how this red-blooded, 100% straight mofo, can tell such a thing just by looking at a dude."

"It may be that his folks passed the gaydar on to him," Jimin said promptly. "Like a family heirloom."That kind of banter was totally allowed in their tight-knit group. 

Yoongi had two awesome dads who had raised him since they had adopted him at the age of five. Although young enough not to recall in too great detail the pain of having been abandoned by his biological parents, Yoongi had a few scars of his own, which Namjoon understood and respected. He also knew that Yoongi adored his dads, and they were his number one fans, too.

"No way he's gay," Jimin insisted, while Namjoon now stared at the guy's perfect ass with renewed interest. With an ass like that, he had to be a bottom, even if, otherwise, there was something domineering and even slightly intimidating in how he kept himself. It had to be because of his height, broad shoulders, or something like that. 

At least vers or else having that kind of ass was an injustice to all

At least vers or else having that kind of ass was an injustice to all. "Yoongi, you gotta tell us how you know."Yoongi pointed with his soda can. 

"Do you see the petite brunette you've all been calling dibs on? For the last five minutes, while you kept flapping your traps, she's been trying to get his attention. All she got from him were a few words. Not once has the dude checked out her rack. And I mean, look at that rack. 

He only looked at her face while talking."So maybe he's not into boobs," Jimin protested. "Or like Tae, already got his ball and chain."

"Shut up, dude. I have a girlfriend, not a life sentence. And I can tell that girl is pretty. 

Quite curvaceous and filled up in all the right places," Taehyung added. "It's not like I'm blind." Yoongi shrugged. 

"You guys don't have to believe me

"You guys don't have to believe me. But the dude's also got ass. My educated guess is that he's into dudes, and I stand by it."

So Namjoon wasn't the only one to notice the guy's perfect behind. Jimin angled his head and took a long, thoughtful look at the new student. "If I were gay, I'd totally hit that."

"You'd hit on a grandma while helping her cross the street," Taehyung shot at him, probably still salty over Jimin's teasing from earlier. "Yeah, if I were into old people. But I'm not," Jimin replied, utterly unfazed by Tae's remark. 

"I was just saying if I were gay. Come on, now that I know that he's not into chicks, I can confirm that he's like a gay guy's wet dream with all that junk inside his trunk." "You're all a bunch of pervs, commenting on a guy's ass like that," Yoongi said with a large grin. 

"Seeing how none of you is gay."Jimin bristled at that. "Hey, you brought it up. 

But do we have a name for Mr

But do we have a name for Mr. Presidential Candidate slash Perfect Ass?"Namjoon surprised them by getting to his feet. "I'll go and find out."He didn't wait for the others to comment on his sudden decision. 

After all, he was easygoing and always made friends the fastest of them all. Finding the new student's name was a piece of cake. Why he was so interested in finding it out, he couldn't say.