15

Namjoon examined him with curiosity. He gave him a lazy once-over like licking his head to toes. Jin shuddered under that gaze for motives he didn't care to explore. 

"No problem," he said and finally moved away to allow Jin entrance. He moved quickly past Namjoon and searched for a place in the back. The last thing he needed was to have everyone's eyes on him. 

Those gossip-hungry students probably could barely wait for the next episode in the New Guy vs. BMOC war. Namjoon watched as Jin found a place in the last row away from everyone. His face was all a frown, but his hands were steady as he took out his laptop and placed it on the desk. 

At this point, a total noob in the art of getting someone to like you would have walked over and asked to sit by the guy's side, but Namjoon was no noob. He was plenty more refined than that. Of course, it was a bit of a let-down that he wouldn't get to look at Jin during the lecture, as he always sat in the front row, but it didn't bother him much. 

Also, he wanted his little surprise to catch Jin completely unaware at the end of the lecture. He exchanged a few words with the students around him while the professor waited for everyone to be seated. One last look couldn't hurt. 

Jin was a pleasure to look at, Namjoon had to admit

Jin was a pleasure to look at, Namjoon had to admit. Only earlier, when they had bumped into each other, he had had the chance to smell his subtle, yet highly selective, cologne. For any gay guy, Jin had to be sex on a stick, not that Namjoon knew anything about that, but he was just a keen observer. 

And his observations had led him to notice the broad shoulders, lean waist, pretty eyes, and of course, that perfect ass. Namjoon sneaked another glance at the last row. Jin had his forehead resting against his palm, shielding his face from view like he wanted to be anywhere else but there. 

Namjoon frowned. Wasn't he a bit too sensitive? So, yeah, the entire student body was kind of a bunch of douchebags for shunning him, but no one had done anything overtly hostile, as far as Namjoon knew. Why did he have to look so down? Well, things would change for Kim Seokjin starting today, Namjoon decided. 

Because once they became friends, everyone would love him, and that was that. Jin had a hard time focusing on the class and taking notes, as he couldn't ignore the proportions of his inane conflict with Namjoon. Mad Dawg clearly looked like he owned the place, and everyone was bending over backward to be in his graces.

He hated to do that, but he needed to apologize. It wasn't because he wanted all that ostracisation of his person to cease, he tried to convince himself, but because he had been in the wrong to assume that Namjoon was some drug dealer. As much as he needed to control his inexplicable attraction, it didn't mean that it allowed him to go around accusing people of such horrible things.

 As much as he needed to control his inexplicable attraction, it didn't mean that it allowed him to go around accusing people of such horrible things

Inexplicable attraction? It was hard to keep up with that after throwing the quickest of looks at the front row. Jin found himself drawn to the place where Namjoon sat. He wore his hair cut close to the head at the back but let it long on top, which allowed him to look at the world through that jet-black curtain that fell in his eyes and made him look so sexy and mysterious.