68

I'm not interested in pledging loyalty to your little group, just so you know." Jimin scoffed, hiccupped, and laughed, all at the same time. It was unnerving how quickly this guy had managed to overpower him while still being fairly drunk. 

"Well, you'll have to. No way around it." "I object," Jin said. 

"I have no interest in something like that, as I told you. You're all a bunch of jokers." "Too bad you're not interested," Jimin declared. 

"Because we're interested in you." We? What could he mean by that? "All right, all right, you want to have your fun, go ahead. What's next? Will you throw water balloons at me?" "Hmm, that sounds nice," Jimin admitted. 

"I bet you'd fare well in a wet t-shirt contest." He wanted so damned much to stare this guy down, but it was too dark for that. "I thought those were for girls only," Jin shot back. 

He moved his wrists, but it looked like Jimin knew a bit too well what he was doing

He moved his wrists, but it looked like Jimin knew a bit too well what he was doing. "You must have one hot bod under those grandpa clothes," Jimin commented. "Right?" "That's none of your business," Jin sputtered angrily. 

"Release me, or we're going to have a problem." "Really? Wanna throw a punch?" Jin didn't like where that was going. How much did Namjoon share with his friends? "Whatever," Jimin said matter-of-factly since he chose to remain silent. 

"It's because you're so feisty, right? All piss and vinegar." "I have no idea what you mean." Jimin waved. 

"It doesn't matter. Just stay here." Jin shouted after him but to no avail. Jimin just walked away, leaving him there.

"All done." Jimin pulled him away from some stupid drinking contest and then pushed him outside through the back door. "Walk straight for twenty feet, and to the right, you'll find your treasure, tied to a tree."

"My treasure?" "Just go

"My treasure?" "Just go. There's a chance he might chew his arm off to release himself." "Jiminaa, what the hell did you do?" "Helping," Jimin replied, and well, Namjoon was sure the idiot was being honest when he said that.

He didn't waste any more time and hurried in the direction pointed to by Jimin, while his friend got back to the party. His steps slowed down only when he saw Jin. Who, indeed, was tied up to a tree.

"Oh, fuck," he said and sprinted toward him. "Namjoon?" Jin asked. "What the hell is this about?" "Nothing, just my friend who is a complete and irremediable idiot. 

Let me untie you." He moved around the tree and felt Jin's tied wrists. "Damn." 

He touched the thin rope which who knew why Jimin had on him while at a party and tried to pull the knots apart. "Well, what's taking you so long?" Jin asked impatiently. "Well," Namjoon scratched his head and turned on the flashlight on his phone, "I'll need something to cut it because Jimin is too damned good at making knots."

"Oh, that is just great," Jin mumbled

"Oh, that is just great," Jin mumbled. "Is this some kind of joke to you guys, tying people to trees and all that? It's not funny." "I assure you that Jimin acted completely on his own.

I had nothing to do with it." "I have great trouble believing that. What does your friend know, anyway?"