25

Yeah, he tried to convince himself. Dreaming like that about Namjoon was unhealthy. This weekend, he would take on Hobi's idea of attending some party. 

Preferably one with no specifics on whether the people happening by were invited or not. He didn't dare to think that the all-campus ban on his person was lifted permanently, as well as far and wide."So, we're on for the party at Larson this Saturday, right?" Yoongi asked them all.

"Sure thing," Namjoon replied with fake enthusiasm. Except for sleeping, and sometimes not even that, he had thought of anything and anyone else but Jin very little. How come he could call himself a straight guy anymore with all those gay fantasies hijacking his thoughts? So far, he had imagined the guy sucking his cock at least three times and then coming over various parts of his body several times more. 

He had drawn the line when trying to picture that perky ass without clothes and his dick gliding between the tight cheeks while he pressed them together to increase the imaginary friction. Good thing no one suspected what kept happening inside his head. This party, the first this semester, was going to help. 

He hadn't seen Jin at all, except at a distance. Unlike before, the guy had waved at him in recognition, but he hadn't gotten out of his way to come and greet him properly or talk to him. Which was completely fine with Namjoon. 

They were, after all, nothing but acquaintances, so what did they have to talk about, anyway? It kind of pissed him off that now that no one thought the two of them were at war anymore, Jin seemed to strike up conversations all over the place, wit...

They were, after all, nothing but acquaintances, so what did they have to talk about, anyway? It kind of pissed him off that now that no one thought the two of them were at war anymore, Jin seemed to strike up conversations all over the place, with a high number of people. Wasn't it better when he was a social pariah and no one wanted to talk to him? Better for who? Well, Namjoon didn't take well to judgmental little voices telling him to pay attention to what was right or wrong. He would find a girl at this party, someone easy and up for fun, and he would get his rocks off so good that he would forget all about Kim Seokjin, his gorgeous face, his sexy body, and everything else.

Like that small precious smile. Or pretty eyes. Or his prickly personality.

Oh, yeah, he was that level of fucked up. Even that turned him on. "I'm so freaking excited." Hobi bounced up and down as they joined the other students pouring like a stream toward the same destination. 

"Man, you look amazing," he commended Jin. After some deliberation and many of Hobi's exclamations regarding his wardrobe, Jin had settled for a burgundy shirt and charcoal grey pants. While Hobi had asked him at least a thousand times if he didn't think that was too formal for a college party, he had acquiesced to leaving a couple of buttons open in front and rolling up his sleeves up to his elbows, and that had finally agreed with his roommate's insistence that he should let go a little.

It was true that he did look a bit out of place among the other young men and women who seemed to have opted mostly for jeans and short skirts, but Jin had no intention to pretend he was someone else. Not this year, and not ever again. "So many pretty girls," Hobi said and swooned exaggeratedly. 

Then he grabbed Jin by the arm and leaned against him

Then he grabbed Jin by the arm and leaned against him. "Should we do that guessing game?"I hate to break it to you, buddy, but everyone is well aware now that I'm gay," Jin said in an apologetic voice.