51

"Yeah," Jimin replied like it was the most natural thing in the world to admit in front of these friends. "What's wrong with that?" Tae smacked his forehead and groaned. "You know, all this shit would sound a lot less weird if it were Catwoman getting you into latex and cat ears and whatnot."

"And tails," Jimin corrected him. "And what's so weird about it?" Yoongi snorted. "Maybe the fact that you're not gay. Not even bi. 

Wait, do you have something to confess, Jiminaa?" Jimin froze, and his eyes ping-ponged between his friends frantically for two heartbeats. "Not me, Namjoon hyung has something to say." He pointed with his finger at Namjoon to divert everyone's attention from him.

Now, three pairs of eyes were on him. His friends were waiting, so Namjoon took a deep breath. "I want to kiss Kim Seokjin," he said in one go.

He closed his eyes and waited for the chaos to unleash. When nothing happened, he opened one eye, then the other. His friends were just staring at him in utter shock.

"Weren't you in hate with him or something?" That was Jimin, who, of course, had to ask something off-topic

"Weren't you in hate with him or something?" That was Jimin, who, of course, had to ask something off-topic. "We made up since then," Namjoon said with a little wave. "We're even working on a project together for Statistics."

Suspiciously enough, Yoongi and Tae were completely silent. "Well, no one has anything to say?" Namjoon asked, unnerved by the silence. "Do you want to, like, give him a man hug and kiss him on the cheek like a bro?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon groaned. "Someone else got anything to say?" Yoongi offered him a small smile. "All right. Just give us a little moment here, Namjoonaa, 'cause you dropped a real bomb on us. 

So, you want to kiss him?" "Yeah," Namjoon said and shrugged. "Nothing weird about it, right?" Yoongi scratched his head. "Not weird, no, just surprising. 

So why haven't you kissed him already?" Jimin mumbled something about how everyone thought his obsession with cat boys was weird, but Namjoon's sudden desire to kiss a guy wasn't. "I tried. He punched me in the face."

"What?" Jimin looked ready to fight

"What?" Jimin looked ready to fight. "He punched my bro?" "But he kissed me after," Namjoon said quickly to curb Jimin's belligerent enthusiasm. "Which was freaking amazing."

"Wait, wait, wait," Tae intervened. "Was that when you came home looking like someone had just punched you in the face and also happy like crazy?" "Yeap," Namjoon confirmed. "That's so confusing," Jimin intervened again. 

"How much time passed between the punch and the kiss?" "Dunno. Five minutes or so," Namjoon said quickly. Suddenly, he didn't want to share how Jin had offered his t-shirt or called him 'baby', or kissed his nose. 

That stuff was pretty private. "And you're crushing on him from that only?" Yoongi asked. "We also jerked off together once," he replied.

Tae began scratching his head in a dramatic fashion. "That's one weird order of business. Is this like an unwritten rule for gay relationships?" He turned toward Yoongi.

 Is this like an unwritten rule for gay relationships?" He turned toward Yoongi

"Hey, don't look at me," Yoongi said and raised his hands. "My dads had only awkward talks about sex with me like all parents have. I was definitely happier to learn on my own than sit down with them ever again."