60

He loved how firm yet still soft Jin's lips felt. He loved how that mouth, usually set in a straight line, opened at the mere touch of his lips, welcoming him inside. And most of all, he loved the tongue that wrapped around his, teasing it, tasting it, giving its all. 

It was maddening to kiss Jin. It was pure pleasure and something more than that. Too bad they had to breathe, but it was rewarding to discover that he wasn't the only one out of breath. 

For a few moments, they stared at each other, saying nothing. From up close, Jin was even more attractive. Yeah, those amber eyes were amazing, and Namjoon felt like he could drown in them with no regrets. 

The slightly flushed skin looked good on him, too, and made him look human and full of life, no matter how much Jin wanted to project a cool collected image of himself everywhere he went. It made Namjoon wonder if that was caused by a rigid upbringing or if Jin had something to hide and chose to do so behind a façade made of stone. The lips betrayed him the most. 

They were full, so kissable that they could drive anyone who dared to look too close mad, absolutely mad. Namjoon leaned in for another kiss; he was far from finished, and who knew when he would have Jin pinned to the bed like this again? "Shouldn't you go back to the party?" The question stopped him midway. 

"I don't care that much about it

"I don't care that much about it." "But you're supposed to be its star, aren't you?" Namjoon grimaced. "Do you want to go back to the party, Jin? 'Cause that would be a low blow."

"Really? How so? And you know I only punch above the belt," Jin said and his eyes twinkled. Oh, yeah, there was so much mischief in there. Namjoon cared for absolutely nothing else in the world but how to find the key to the mystery that was this beautiful guy lying underneath him. 

"Ha, ha, very funny. And you were saying that you would never hit me again." "Well, give me a serious enough reason, and I might," Jin teased him. "That's not nice. 

I don't like being punched, and I'm not searching for a safe word." Damn, Jimin and his crazy ideas! Jin frowned slightly. "A safe word? I don't intend to spank you, either, just so you know."

Namjoon could feel his skin getting warm at the mention of that. Cool-looking Jin has a dude bent over his lap, one of his elegant hands resting right above the curve of his nice ass... All right, that was just making him jealous. And horny, at the same time. 

Namjoon grounded his crotch into Jin, making the other let out a small, unmistakable grunt

Namjoon grounded his crotch into Jin, making the other let out a small, unmistakable grunt. Yeah, yeah, he was not the only one getting desperate here, and that was a good thing. "So," he drawled, "have you ever spanked someone?" The amber eyes blinked prettily. 

"No, of course not." "Would you like to?" "Again, the answer is 'no'." The amber eyes lit up with alarm, but not the panicky kind.

Namjoon didn't really have the time to unpack the significance of that look. "Why not?" "Seriously? Because... I don't know, I don't see myself as that kind of person." "Violent, you mean? Because you definitely were violent toward me when I tried to kiss you."