11

"You do?" Jin truly needed a distraction from his insta-hate affair slash forbidden attraction toward the BMOC of Sunny Hill. Great, courtesy of Hobi, he was now thinking in acronyms and invented words. "Jeon Jungkook," Hobi said with self-importance. 

"He's a junior, too, and he's into green energy and eco-friendly stuff. He's out and proud, just as you like them, and he's currently single."All right. He sounds like a great person so far."

"He also likes parties," Hobi added, "which obviously means that we need to go to some, too, just so that you get to bump into him and make his acquaintance."So, all is just a cunning plan to drag me to some party. I'm afraid I'm not the type to indulge so much in beer-infused shenanigans. 

Is there any other way for me to meet Jungkook?"Hobi nodded. He was on his phone, probably checking that horrible digital tabloid. After an evening spent being roped into the gossip vortex of Sunny Hill, Jin had promised himself that he would never let Hobi do that to him ever again. Even after taking a long hot shower, he still felt dirty.

"Ah, that's perfect. He also takes Statistics, just like you."Is there something that tabloid doesn't know?"Hobi shrugged. 

"I have no idea

"I have no idea. I mean, whoever's behind it, seems to know everything, even about your run-in with Mad Dawg." Jin would have preferred that thing to have remained between him and Namjoon, but it looked like the gossip mill had taken that juicy piece of info, chewed it, and vomited it on computer and phone screens everywhere already.

"We barely exchanged a maximum of ten words," he said. "Talking about blowing things out of proportion. And I bet that Namjoon has already forgotten about it."

"Hey, it made you semi-famous," Hobi countered. "In a somewhat bad way," Jin said. "It looks to me like people prefer to stay clear of me. 

Do they think I got rabies from him or something?"Hobi offered him a compassionate look. "They side with him only because he's been here longer."Side with him? Nothing happened! Anyway, it's a good thing that I'm being left alone. 

I'm certainly not chasing fame. What does Jungkook look like?"Hobi leaned against him and bumped into his elbow while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Do you want to know if he's hot?"That is not why I'm asking.

 "Do you want to know if he's hot?"That is not why I'm asking

I just want to be able to recognize him. There are hundreds of students here if you haven't noticed."Well, you can thank me later because he is hot," Hobi continued unabashed, "and that's why he's my first pick for you."

"How can you tell a guy is hot, straight boy?" Jin teased him. "My long experience with gay-themed shows must be the culprit. Anyway, I don't have to describe him to you since he's over there. 

That man of the jungle with the flowery shirt. Doesn't he look fit to start saving the planet?" Jin stared at a group sitting on the grass. Everyone was enraptured with one young man that was talking loudly and gesticulating. 

He had long blond hair that ran below his shoulders and wore, indeed, a billowy shirt adorned by a colorful flower pattern. He got why Hobi was calling him a man of the jungle. At first glance, it looked like his hair needed a comb, and there was something in how he was pushing his chest out like he was about to launch a loud cry and call all the creatures of the forest. 

And there was also the beard, a bit of the hippy kind, although it appeared to be quite groomed to fit the rest of the young man's appearance.