61

Jin groaned. "I'm really sorry about that punch. I don't even know what came over me. 

I thought you were pulling a prank on me, and the next thing I knew, you'd start laughing." Namjoon scoffed. "Are you serious? I only kiss someone when I want to do it for real. 

I'd never do that. What exactly makes people think that I'm a prankster?" "People? So it's not just me," Jin concluded. "Well," Namjoon said, now irritated, "I'm not a prankster. 

Everything I do, I do with honesty. So, why wouldn't you spank me?" The question seemed to take both of them by surprise. Namjoon hadn't intended to phrase it like that, but he just couldn't stand the idea of Jin fondling some rando's butt when he could fondle his.

Jin got red in the face. "I was just joking about even punching you ever again, no matter what you'd do. How did we get to spanking?" "Omigod, you're such a virgin."

Namjoon changed tack and chose to tease Jin some more

Namjoon changed tack and chose to tease Jin some more. He didn't want to think of Jin's hands wandering anywhere below his belt right now because he needed to prepare better for that first. And he had never been into the crazy stuff Jimin was into, so his mind was just polluted with that kind of crap for no reason at all. 

On top of it all, Jin blushing like crazy was a sight to behold, and he wanted more of it. "Well, I am, and I'm not denying it. Since you're not, and you're obviously the more experienced, I see it as a low blow on your part to tease me over my lack of knowledge on the matter."

"Wow, do you ever breathe between words?" "Not when you're around." "Damn, tough. Because I'm not going to let you breathe anyway."

Namjoon took Jin's mouth, covering it completely with his. Even that was amazing, how their lips fit together, how they knew how to angle their heads just right, and how their tongues began their performance like they were lifetime dance partners. And that mouth was sweet, sweeter than everything else Namjoon had ever had in his life. 

He could drink and eat from it forever; he was sure of it. And as much as Jin had tried to keep him away otherwise, by avoiding him around campus, and trying to send him back to the party, he kissed back with everything he had. They were even making noises as they kissed each other deeper. 

Namjoon had to up the ante or he would go nuts, so he snuck one hand under Jin's sweater and began fighting to take his undershirt out of his pants

Namjoon had to up the ante or he would go nuts, so he snuck one hand under Jin's sweater and began fighting to take his undershirt out of his pants. As one would expect from someone like him, he didn't give up until his fingers made contact with his naked skin. Damn, that was something. 

Namjoon had no idea there could be guys so silky smooth to the touch. Jin's skin was something glorious, and he was dying to see it again, but since his mouth was busy and he had no intention of interrupting that contact, it would have to wait. Jin shivered under him, as Namjoon snuck his hand higher, curious in his explorations. 

He could feel the ridges of a toned abdomen, although they weren't as prominent as in an athlete, and then his hand found and followed the contour of a defined pec.