10

"O.M.G., why did you say that? I told you the rumors weren't confirmed."Jin shook his head. What was he getting so worked up about? "It was a knee-jerk reaction, what can I say? The guy looks like a drug dealer. 

And he growled at me," he added. "I'm sorry, Hobi, but I don't think we're going to hang out anytime soon with Mad Dawg," he emphasized the moniker, "and his merry men."What of him makes you think of a drug dealer?" Hobi asked, still flabbergasted, apparently, over what had happened. 

"Man, that moment looked like instant hate from here," he concluded. "But it doesn't matter. I'd rather just hang out with you, anyway."

"Insta-hate? I'd say that's a bit too much," Jin said."Nope. I think you got yourself an enemy." 

Hobi made a small move with his chin in Namjoon's direction. Jin risked a glance. Yeah, the guy looked very much pissed, munching on his lollipop, a deep frown etched between his eyebrows. 

And he stared at him, with murder written all over his handsome face

And he stared at him, with murder written all over his handsome face. The only thing to do was groan in exasperation. While he didn't need to be friends with a mad dog, the idea to have made an enemy so quickly was annoying, to say the least.

Are you even listening to me, hyungie?" It was for the third time that day that he was spacing out. For some unfathomable reason, he kept thinking about the insta-hate thing he got going on with the big man on campus or whatever Hobi called Kim 'Mad Dawg' Namjoon. They had almost bumped into each other ever since the classes started a few times around the quad, and each time, Jin had felt something like an uncomfortable tension waving off from the other. 

Almost, because he had made sure to change direction and put as much distance as he could between them, which was ridiculous because it made him seem like a coward, which he usually wasn't. He didn't worry that Namjoon might suddenly start a fight. No, his actual problems were closely related to the sudden and overwhelming effect those amazing gray eyes could have on him. 

He was obviously a sucker for punishment if he couldn't fend off this type of primal attraction he instantly felt toward that kind of man. After what had happened last year, he should have known better, and yet the moment he saw a typical bad boy, he was up for handing out the leash like a stray puppy looking for an owner. Quite stubbornly, he had tried not to think of the guy at all. 

Each time his thoughts strayed there, he tried to convince himself that the resident BMOC was some drug peddler, a gangster, and someone who engaged in underground fights to feed who knew how many addictions, among which women were high on the list. Kim Namjoon was everything he didn't need in his life. What he needed in his life was a nice gay man who was safe and pleasant and could make him forget all about his past ordeals. 

Definitely not a straight bad boy with an attitude who growled at people instead of talking like a normal person

Definitely not a straight bad boy with an attitude who growled at people instead of talking like a normal person. "Hyungie," Hobi called for him, this time a little louder. "What you got next?"Jin consulted his schedule quickly. 

"Statistics. Did you choose it?"Hobi made a disgusted face. "More math? No, thank you. Hey, do you think we should go to a party this Saturday?"It depends. 

Were we invited?"HoBI made a small gesture like it didn't matter. "I think we should. And we could, you know, start our search for true love. 

By the way, I think I have the perfect candidate for you."