17

Nothing, nothing," Namjoon replied and sighed, finally capable of reining in the laughter bubbling in his chest. "Apologies accepted. No harm done."All right," Jin replied.

The words rolled out of his mouth like they were gems he bestowed upon the world. Okay, so the dude had kind of a chip on his shoulder, which made things all the more entertaining. "However, I can only assume that verbal apologies may not be enough," Jin continued.

"Uh-um," Namjoon said, strangely attracted by his mouth. Jin had a nice pair of lips, and as a gay guy, he most probably liked sucking --He shook his head to chase away that strange image that came to mind uninvited. "So, to make things right," Jin said, clearly oblivious to the effect he had on Namjoon by doing nothing but talking, 

"I'm offering to contribute in a more substantial manner to the project. I mean, if you don't feel like --" What?" Namjoon finally managed to shake off completely the naughty image in his head. "Don't worry, dude, I'll pull my own weight. 

I mean it. And I love this course."You do?" Jin seemed surprised. And then he offered a small smile.

 And then he offered a small smile

 "I also enjoy it."Great, that's great," Namjoon said the words mechanically, incapable of remembering all the teasing he had had in store for Jin."Excellent. 

Can I ask you something?"Shoot," Namjoon said with a shrug. Light pink colored the heights of Jin's cheeks. "Do you think you could, maybe, let the rest of the world know that we're not engaged in some sort of... war?" It appeared that he was struggling to find the right words.

"What war? Ah, oh, yeah, sure. I mean, I kept telling them that it was nothing," Namjoon said. He tried to look lower, just so that he didn't have to stare at those sexy lips again. 

It wasn't helping, though, since as much as Jin's shirt was as conservative and regular as it could be, it did absolute justice to a nice broad chest and the perfect shape of his pecs. "Is there something on my shirt?" Jin asked, looking at himself in confusion. "You keep staring --"You know what, Jin? Let's meet up later to talk about the project." 

He pulled out his phone, and Jin did the same. Gosh, there was something weird going on with him and this dude. Namjoon was perfectly fine with his sexuality, like totally. 

And he had never had any qualms with admitting when dudes were fine-looking

And he had never had any qualms with admitting when dudes were fine-looking. Yet, the more he looked at Kim Seokjin from up close, the less sense the images in his head made any sense."So, we'll talk," Jin said and offered another small cautious smile.

Namjoon closed his eyes for a moment. That smile was fucking precious, for some reason. What he needed to do right now was to stop ogling that smile, lips, eyes, chest, whatever. 

So he stood and pulled Jin into a hug since that was a sure way not to be forced to keep his eyes open and stare at him anymore. "Oh," the other reacted, "are we hugging?"Namjoon nodded and held him close, wrapping one hand around the back of his neck. "That's what I do with all my buddies."

Yes, he did, but he'd never done it just so that he didn't have to stare at their faces and have weird ass fantasies. Jin touched him gently on the back and patted him with cautious hesitation. That felt nice.

A bit too nice. He could totally smell the expensive cologne, and Jin really did smell fantastic. And his body was warm and perfect, all lean angles and hard surfaces, as Namjoon could clearly feel through his t-shirt.

 And his body was warm and perfect, all lean angles and hard surfaces, as Namjoon could clearly feel through his t-shirt

Jin broke the hug quickly.