7

Namjoon let his eyes travel over the packed cafeteria in search, just as Jimin, of new faces. Or better said, new butts, since he was known far and wide as a total ass man. Just as he was eyeing a petite brunette packed in all the right places, something else entered his line of vision. 

Or better said, someone, a guy standing in line. It had to be one of the transfer students Taehyung was talking about because nothing in the way he carried himself said he was a freshman. Namjoon examined the stranger's profile with interest. 

He was dressed in sandy chinos and a light pink polo shirt. The clothes looked great on him like they had been tailored, not bought off the rack. Complete with the oxfords on his feet, his outfit screamed conservative and old money.

When the guy put his hands into his pockets, the chinos stretched over a fine piece of tail. Even as a straight guy, Namjoon couldn't help but notice when dudes had nice asses. This one topped many, tight and perky, filling up those pants just about right.

The next thing Namjoon noticed was that the guy was tall. Namjoon didn't consider himself short at his six-point-two, but this guy looked a bit taller than that. Among the other students, he was easy to spot. 

Maybe it was because of his impeccable clothes or his impeccable hairdo

Maybe it was because of his impeccable clothes or his impeccable hairdo. His wavy light brown hair was styled in a preppy side-part, and he looked like someone who went through great pains to look that perfect. As he turned his head, Namjoon also had the chance to examine a classic profile with a straight nose and high cheekbones. 

His face would have been considered a bit too harsh, but it was well-balanced by a sensual mouth. Not that Namjoon usually thought of guys in terms like that, but this one was a stunner, like a movie star level. A movie star from the 1950s, mind you, but one nonetheless.

"Who's that?" He pointed with his lollipop at the guy. "Who? The petite brunette? I call dibs, bro," Yoongi said promptly. "Why would you call dibs so early in the day? I barely woke up," Namjoon protested. 

"I didn't mean her. Him." He pointed again. "Wow, who's Mr. President-in-the-making?" Jimin said.

"Must be one of the transfer students," Taehyung piped in. "Dude's a looker. You guys should watch out, or the girls might forget entirely about you and line up for him."

Yoongi snorted

Yoongi snorted. "Yeah, like who's into this preppy look nowadays? I bet he's boring like hell. Girls won't make any sort of line for him, don't worry, unless they want to hook up with a grandpa."

"Someone's jealous already," Jimin said with a chuckle. Yoongi ran one hand through his tousled hair, suddenly aware of how he might look compared to the guy they were gossiping about. "Me? Jealous? Nah, no way. Well, if he dares to be more popular than me with the ladies, I'll challenge him to a duel or some shit."

"Like a rap battle?" Taehyung asked. "No, I'll just have him play ball against me. We'll see then who's the tough guy."

"Dude's pretty tall. What if he beats you with your own weapons?" Taehyung raised a philosophical question right away. "Then he'll really get all the girls and humiliate you in the process, too."

"I wouldn't worry if I were you," Yoongi finally intervened in the conversation. Their giant friend got any girl he wanted without even trying, and that made him pretty chill. Jimin was the one with a bone to pick all the time, and Namjoon simply didn't care. 

If a chick dug any of his friends, he was hands-off