52

"Wait," Jimin jumped into the conversation again, "first you two jerked off, then he punched you, and then he kissed you? Man, you're making me envious. That's one weird example of rough trade." "The jerk-off stuff didn't happen at the same time as the rest," Namjoon explained.

That only appeared to make Jimin even more confused than before. "So, are you gay now?" he asked. Namjoon shrugged. 

"I have no idea. But, man, I need to kiss Jin again." "So, you're not my best gay friend? Or my gay best friend? Or --" "Jiminaaaaaaaaaa" Tae took their confused friend by the shoulders, "don't burn all your brain cells in one place. 

Namjoon is just figuring things out. Right?" Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, that's pretty much it. 

So, I'm going to invite him to our party if that's okay with you." "Sure thing," Yoongi said promptly. "But, Namjoonaa, this thing... You sure?" "Totally. 

Never been surer

Never been surer." However, he wasn't sure what the surreptitious glance between Tae and Yoongi was supposed to mean. "Okay, just don't toy with him if you're not," Yoongi said. 

"What I learned from my dads is that boys are not that different from girls when it comes to stuff like that. They can get hurt just the same." "I don't intend to hurt him," Namjoon replied.

"Then how about that rough trade thing?" Jimin asked. "Or you're the guy who likes to get it?" Tae gave Jimin a tight hug and squeezed him until protests emerged. "Jiminaaa, chinguyaaa, you just need another beer, right?" "Sure." 

Jimin wasn't the kind to refuse that. "Can you let go of me now?" Tae shook his head. "Not until you shut your mouth and stop asking Namjoon hyung weird questions."

"All right. Just one thing. Make sure you decide on a safe word first, Namjoon hyung," Jimin said. 

"Don't make it too long, though

"Don't make it too long, though." Yoongi snorted, and Tae groaned, but Namjoon was strangely curious. "Why shouldn't it be too long?" "You might not be able to squeeze in 'winner chicken dinner' while you have your -- you know what? Just pick a word from the dictionary, and you'll be cool."

At least, it looked like Jimin had a slight sense of self-preservation and did not share with him all the strange sex practices he was indulging in. "So, we're cool, right?" Namjoon asked his friends again. "No teasing and all that."

Yoongi snorted. "For real? This is the juiciest thing since Jimin forgot to tell us about his special weekend with that Amanda chick, and we came home to find them both licking whip cream from each other's bodies." Jimin groaned. 

"I was sick for days. I'll never have whip cream again in my life." Tae squeezed Jimin in his arms again. "Someone needs to understand moderation. 

You two weren't supposed to get covered in it up to your eyeballs." Yoongi snickered. "They looked like two very weird ghosts."

"Oh, yeah?" Jimin bristled

"Oh, yeah?" Jimin bristled. "And you were the Ghostbusters, then." Tae kissed Jimin on the head and released him. 

"That wasn't really an insult, Jiminaa. You need to work on it more. Sure thing, Namjoon, bring your special friend to the party. I'm definitely curious to see how this plays out."

"All right. Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon turned toward his other friend. "All fine by me, of course. 

Just don't let him break your heart or something." "Hey, I thought you were worried earlier that I might do that to him." Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know. I thought a little, and the dude looks like a heartbreaker to me."