50

"Yes, it can," Jimin retorted. "The dictionary of sex." "You're not bringing anyone," Tae decided. 

"You'll be the DJ." "Boring," Jimin said and pouted. "So that means that I'm the promoter of our little event," Namjoon said once his roommates were finished shooting daggers at Jimin from their eyes.

As the most popular guy in their group, he always made sure practically everyone attended their events. However, this time, he had a special guest in mind. Jin was avoiding him again. 

In all truth, since their majors were so different, they didn't have any classes together except Statistics, but that didn't mean that the feeling that he was being avoided was farfetched. Jin must be incredibly shy, Namjoon had decided, and he would apply a cure for that the soonest he could, which was exactly what this party would serve for. "Are we going to meet the mysterious girl who keeps on breaking your heart?" Tae asked.

Well, Namjoon pondered for a moment. His homies needed to learn about it sooner or later, and that moment was as good as any. "Have you guys ever crushed on a dude? It's for research purposes," he added quickly.

 "Have you guys ever crushed on a dude? It's for research purposes," he added quickly

Too late. His question made all his three friends stop and look at him with curious eyes. It was easy to tell Kane was dying to start asking questions himself while Yoongi examined him all-knowingly. Jimin was as clueless as ever, and he was probably considering Namjoon's question for real if he were to take after the focused frown knitting his dark blonde eyebrows together.

Yoongi spoke first. "I think I might have crushed on our math teacher in sixth grade. Or, I just fell in love with math. 

Hard to tell. I was pretty confused at the time," he said with a shrug and then burst into laughter as Tae elbowed him hard. "Thank you for your input, Mr. Min," Namjoon said and pretended to push imaginary glasses up his nose. 

"How about you, Mr. Kim?" Taehyung seemed eager to add his thoughts. "So, you want to know if we had, like gay experiences?" "Something like that." "Well, when I was ten, my sister's girlfriends dressed me up as a girl, and one of them kissed me. 

Does that count as gay enough? It was practically a lesbian kiss." "Not by far. Sit down, Mr. Kim. By next time, you better learn the difference between lady parts and dudes' parts, 'cause damn, you're even more confused now than Yoongi in sixth grade learning about equations and thinking them sexy."

They all snickered except for Jimin, who seemed so deep in thought that Namjoon was starting to wonder what could be on his mind

They all snickered except for Jimin, who seemed so deep in thought that Namjoon was starting to wonder what could be on his mind. It was good that everyone took things so well. His news wouldn't count as such a big bomb then.

He didn't have to repeat his question for the third time. "I'm into dudes in latex," Jimin said with confidence and grinned broadly. Namjoon didn't have to look at his other two friends to know that they were as shocked as him. 

Jimin was their resident kinkster, but that kind of confession blew anything else out of the water. "What?" Jimin stared back at them. "I just like the costume. 

You know, complete with cat ears and a tail." Yoongi blinked a few times and raised one arm, pointing at Jimin like he was some lunatic, which wasn't that far off the truth, seeing what came out of his mouth or his bedroom regularly. "Wait, wait, wait, is he talking about cat boys?"