33

Jin's head snapped up, and his hands clutched the towel, pulling it defensively in front of him. That was a shame because Namjoon wanted to check that, too. "Geesh, man, what the hell?" Jin asked.

"What? Do you think you're the only student who's allowed in here?"Jin averted his eyes. "O.M.G., did you break in? That was why the door was open! How did you do it?"Are you going to tell on me?" Jin asked defensively. "Not if you tell me how you did it. 

You're so freaking, gangsta! Where did you live before coming here? Did you do a hard time?" His words were met with a scoff. Well, now that was the biggest surprise ever. Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes wasn't good at all. 

He was a bad, bad boy, and Namjoon loved that he was the only one to know about it."No, I wasn't in jail," Jin replied as if that had been a real question. "But I was in an all-boys middle school and an all-boys high school later. 

And boys get bored quickly if they don't find something to do with their hands."They can always jerk off," Namjoon offered promptly. "I bet you have some crazy stories to tell. 

Like, was circle jerking a daily thing?"That earned him another stern look from Jin

Like, was circle jerking a daily thing?"That earned him another stern look from Jin. Hell, how could he pretend to be all high and mighty after breaking into a school building? That was grounds for getting kicked out, presumably. Hopefully not, because Namjoon wanted Jin to stick around for as long as they still attended Sunny Hill together. 

In case someone found out, he would just say he got them in there, so the problem was solved. "Is jerking off really the only thing on your mind?" Jin asked. "How could you tell?" Namjoon faked surprise. 

Well, it usually wasn't, but ever since he had met this dude, he had turned into a compulsive fapper. So, all in all, Jin was to blame anyway. "You're surprisingly peppy for someone who lost a dear one only recently," Jin said, changing tack.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes. What was he going on about now? Lost who?"Your dog," Jin supplied while quirking an eyebrow and letting a small smile tug at his lips. "Oh, my dog, yeah. 

Sad, sad story. He got killed in a car crash."I thought she," Jin's smile grew wider, "had to be put to sleep because she had cancer."

"Right, right, I'm mixing them up all the time

"Right, right, I'm mixing them up all the time."So, you have two dogs that died?" Jin was clearly biting his lips not to break into laughter. Namjoon didn't stop, though. 

He started snickering. "You saw through that, huh?"Well, it wasn't that hard. What kind of dark magic are you using to make all these people believe whatever flies out of your mouth?"How do you know it wasn't all invented by that stupid online fake news piece of shit?"An appreciative look from Jin let him know that he wasn't alone in his opinion.

"Well, because you didn't deny it and basked in the attention for the last few days," Jin said promptly. As he spoke, he made an attempt to cross his arms, and, in the process, he moved the towel away. Namjoon grinned, angled his head, and allowed his eyes to wander. 

Way too soon, Jin moved his hand down again and covered the most interesting part of him. Well, it was the most interesting because Namjoon hadn't seen it yet, although he could tell the guy was interesting pretty much everywhere. "Why so shy, gangsta boy? Weren't you in an all-boys school? I bet it was a sausage fest all day long." 

Namjoon made a gesture to grab an imaginary dick and swing it around.