24

"How did that come about?" he asked. Jimin shrugged. "They weren't her size. 

Even legends have their bad days."Namjoon couldn't agree more, given his current situation and many distracting thoughts involving a particular new transfer to their college. "So?" Jimin asked, still waiting for an answer.

"Okay, on the person wearing them," Namjoon replied. And that person was wearing them in style like he was born to star in ads for the latest fashion. "Well, no."

"What?"You asked me if I ever imagined that, so I'm giving you the answer," Jimin replied promptly. Namjoon patted his friend on the back. "Thanks, buddy, you've been of great help."

"Anytime, man."Yeah, what he liked about Jimin was how the guy never pestered him like the other two fools. Even right now, when Namjoon practically served him a thousand reasons to tease him relentlessly, Jimin didn't take the bait and behaved like a bona fide friend.

 Even right now, when Namjoon practically served him a thousand reasons to tease him relentlessly, Jimin didn't take the bait and behaved like a bona fide friend

However, that didn't solve his problem. "I'm heading for a shower. Wanna go out for drinks later?"Sure," Jimin said with a shrug.

"Really? After calling dibs on half the campus, you still don't have a date?"I need to make a comparison chart first and choose accordingly."That sounded like Jimin, too. Namjoon was fast to climb the stairs, shed all his clothes, and head for the shower. 

He let the water pour over his head and body, hoping for a little bit of reprieve after all the sensory assault from earlier. Yeah, he totally wanted to come all over those glasses, now that he had seen them. And yes, he wanted them to be attached to the person, while the guy knelt in front of him and blinked lazily, and waited for him to shoot.

Namjoon grabbed his cock and pulled back the skin. For a couple of moments, he stared at his former best friend as he held it by the root and watched the head pulse and get ready for action." Here we go again," he said with a sigh and began.

Could one be philosophical about things such as baffling attraction? Jin lay in bed, his eyes on the ceiling, hands behind his back. After another mind-blowing and exhausting session of masturbation, he was supposed to be perfectly capable of going to sleep, but none of that happened. As soon as he closed his eyes, that mischievous smile and gorgeous gray eyes jumped on him as they could barely wait for him to drop his guard.

 As soon as he closed his eyes, that mischievous smile and gorgeous gray eyes jumped on him as they could barely wait for him to drop his guard

"He's straight," he said. Maybe if he heard the words out loud, they would make sense, and he would finally be able to get over it. He wasn't only straight. According to the gossip mill, he was a ladies' man, and no one had ever heard of him doing something close to experimenting with a trip on the wild side. 

He clearly had no qualms with gay people, as Jin had learned from Hobi, and he was just the type of guy comfortable in his own skin and sexuality. What he needed to do was to think of someone else. He could think about Connor, although the guy didn't seem interested in him at all. 

But Jungkook was gay, out and proud, and, at least in theory, a viable option. Jin brushed his hand by his cock tentatively. How would it feel to kiss Jungkook? He had kind of thin lips, unlike Namjoon, who had truly sensuous lips, especially when he licked a lollipop, although basically, he had never seen him do that once, that first time --His cock stirred. 

Jin slapped it in frustration. He couldn't just keep doing that. It was bad for him, just like sugar was bad for one's weight, and fried foods for one's arteries, and smoking for one's lungs...