81

Yoongi grinned and opened the door wider. "Sure. Upstairs--" "I know where it is. 

And please, wipe that grin off your face. You better keep 111 on speed dial." Sure enough, Yoongi's smile faded rapidly. 

Jin moved quickly past him and rushed up the stairs, but not fast enough to not hear Jimin commenting, "111? Just how kinky are you two going to get?" He ground his teeth hard. This had nothing to do with being kinky and damn if Namjoon couldn't make him hot under the collar in all possible ways, and not all good. What was he thinking? No way was good with the most popular slash bad boy on campus, and he needed to get him out of his system for good while trying to get himself out of the others simultaneously.

The first thing he did when he stopped in front of the door wasn't to take a deep breath but to knock angrily and then let himself in. Too bad for Namjoon if he were naked with some girl in his bed. He surely deserved the embarrassment.

"What the absolute hell, Kim?" he started as soon as he let himself in and slammed the door behind him. Instant regret over not taking that deep breath almost knocked him off his feet the moment his eyes landed on Namjoon. Who was indeed naked, save for a pair of shorts, and was doing reps with dumbbells in both hands while listening to music on his headphones. 

His muscles were glistening and, for a moment, Jin did nothing but stare at those gorgeous arms and perfect washboard abs

His muscles were glistening and, for a moment, Jin did nothing but stare at those gorgeous arms and perfect washboard abs. He temporarily forgot why he was there and wondered why he couldn't just walk over and run his hands over those amazing pectorals while deciding if they were genuine. His unwitting host grinned at him, dropped the dumbbells, and took out his airpods, throwing them quickly on the desk.

The pretty gray eyes gave him a suggestive once over, and then Namjoon picked up a towel and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Jin had the weirdest desire that he would just stop there and leave the rest alone. "What's up, Kim? Knocking on my door already? Want some sugar?" Namjoon drawled the words.

That had the effect of a cold shower, and Jin remembered right away why he was there, filled with wishes for righteous retribution. "Don't you dare joke around," he hissed. He walked over to Namjoon and pushed against his shoulder, his perfect, sweaty shoulder, with two fingers. 

"Why on earth would you send that bunny to attack Hoseok?" "Attack? Bunny?" Namjoon asked, looking adorably confused. Ha! Like he would fall prey to the same act again. "Hana," Jin said through his teeth. 

"Does the name Hana ring a bell or do I need to box your ears until you remember?" "Ah, Hana. Why are you calling her a bunny? It's not very nice and her front teeth are not big." Jin groaned. 

"You put her up to seducing Hoseok

"You put her up to seducing Hoseok. Why? Was it some weird way of getting back at me? What for?" Somehow, Namjoon's naked chest was too distracting and his eyes just kept wandering downward. His fingers itched to drag themselves through. 

In the process, his righteous anger was finding it hard to stay hot. "I had to know if you turned Hobi, too," Namjoon said promptly. "Turned Hoseok?" Jin's voice rose another notch.