42

Namjoon looked like he was suffering from something serious. Since he had perked up his ears whenever Jimin talked about the latest news being churned by the gossip mill, he knew that nothing untoward had happened to him except for their little late-at-night tryst at the pool. After several days, Namjoon should have been over it. 

He was popular and handsome, everyone liked him, and there were dozens of girls who wouldn't mind, surely, making him forget about almost being dropped on his ass by a guy he had masturbated with for the fun of it. At first, he tried to shake off the feeling of guilt by telling himself that Namjoon should get used to a bit of rejection in his perfect life. But seeing those pretty gray eyes filled with longing and suffering surely didn't support his case. 

If he could help it, he wanted Namjoon to not suffer one moment for as long as he lived. But what was he to do? Tell him that it was all fine. But what if Namjoon then wanted a repeat experience? No, that was definitely out of the question. 

Jin felt that he had committed a huge mistake by giving in to the temptation once. Namjoon was addictive if one were unfortunate enough to do as little as look at him and bask for a moment in that pretty boy's smile. And now that he knew how Namjoon looked in the throes of pleasure, he was completely doomed.

He had himself to consider, he tried to speak to that rational part of him that still lay in there, somewhere. What would happen if he let Namjoon in? The straight boy would have his fun and then move on. And that was the best of all scenarios. 

No guy with such a track record in getting girls would, all of sudden, decide to settle for a relationship with a gay guy

No guy with such a track record in getting girls would, all of sudden, decide to settle for a relationship with a gay guy. A groan made it's way up his throat as he found his way to the last row, as usual. He wasn't allowed even to consider such a possibility. 

At best, at the absolute best, Namjoon just wanted to fool around, jerk off, experiment a little, maybe, check all that off his list, and then move on to his usual womanizing. Jin was insane even to consider that there was more to it than that. Nonetheless, he had made things awkward enough between them by accepting that mutual masturbation and then fleeing the scene in that manner. 

He would have to make things right somehow, and that without leaving room for interpretations. His breath caught in his chest when he saw Namjoon entering the lecture hall. He looked better, and his usual cocky smile was back where it belonged. 

Well, it had been a few rough days, but it appeared that Namjoon was finally over it, which was good. Yes, it was good, he decided and repeated the thing a few times in his head. Until his eyes crossed with Namjoon's, and the smug grin that was clearly addressed to him made his heart skip a beat. 

What was that all about now? A wink followed, and then Namjoon plopped himself into his seat, leaving Jin with all the questions. He loved Statistics, but it seemed like he would have a hard time focusing on the lecture again just because that guy was in the same room. His phone buzzed quietly, and he frowned. 

After stealing a few glances around, he surreptitiously took it and checked the screen

After stealing a few glances around, he surreptitiously took it and checked the screen. Today, after classes, you and I, at the library, it's on. We'll work on it.