71

As a straight dude, I don't think you'd even notice things like that in another guy, right?" Namjoon offered a sheepish grin. "Yeah." What was this guy thinking? That he has a chance with Jin or something? No way, and not if he could help it. 

"So, how are things with you and him?" he asked, fishing for information. Jungkook caressed his jaw thoughtfully. "They're good. 

We're getting places." "Do you want him as your boyfriend or what?" "That's right," Jungkook confirmed. "The name, the way he carries himself, how he dresses, and of course, that academic scholarship -- did you hear about his perfect GPA?" Namjoon just nodded. 

"So you like how he dresses, is that it? And that he's a straight-A student?" Jungkook patted him on the shoulder and winked. "Kim Seokjin is someone. I have yet to figure out who, but he is. 

And let's say that I don't mind getting myself an influential boyfriend." Namjoon worked his jaw a little to mask the grimace threatening to twist his face. "Oh, yeah?" he asked.

Jungkook nodded with importance

Jungkook nodded with importance. "That, and I think that we'd make a power couple. Looking good and all that. 

Guy's a total looker, right?" He had never before seen himself as having violent tendencies, but right now, he could see himself wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck and making him breathe less of the precious planet's air. Was that what Jin meant to this asshole? A way to get ahead in life or something? "You know he's working at the library to support himself." "He does?" Jungkook's eyebrows shot up in surprise. 

"I doubt that he does it to support himself, though. It must be only because he's hardworking and wants to learn the value of a dollar. Come on, just look at how nice his clothes are, or the cologne he's using. 

I doubt those are things someone who's barely making ends meet would use." Jungkook knew shit about Jin. But then again, Namjoon knew just as much. 

The difference was that he intended to remedy the situation, while Jungkook didn't care at all, except to use that information to his advantage. This tree hugger was no competition; he would make sure of that because there was no way he would allow some opportunist to mess with his Jin. "Yeah, maybe," he said.

"Now sorry to leave you hanging, but my buddies need me

"Now sorry to leave you hanging, but my buddies need me." "That's cool, man, no problem." Jungkook patted him on the back again.

He plastered a smile and fought hard not to brush away the dude's touch. Saving the planet or not, Jungkook was kind of a douchebag. Jimin caught up with him the moment he got rid of the guy. 

"So, how did you find your treasure?" he asked. In the meantime, he appeared to have sobered up some, so Namjoon thought it a good time to sit his friend down and talk a little about boundaries. "As you told me, by walking in a straight line for twenty feet. 

Seriously, Jiminaa, what were you thinking?" He took his friend by the shoulders and forced him down to his level. "Tying the guy up and stuff?" "No stuff, I promise," Jimin replied. "I only tied him up. 

I didn't touch him or anything." Namjoon rubbed his knuckles against Jimin's head until the other let out a heartfelt 'ouch'. "I didn't even imply that.

 "I didn't even imply that