70

Jin mumbled something. "Why do you people keep thinking I could run away while being tied up to a tree?" Namjoon snickered. "Because you're an escape artist, that's why."

Jin cursed under his breath as Namjoon disappeared into the house. If they left him there for the entire night, he would have their heads, Amazing Four, or three, or two, it didn't matter. For a moment there, he had thought that Namjoon would take advantage of the situation and start doing things to him, and he half-regretted that there appeared to be no interest in that on the other's part.

Enough, he was losing his mind. It was enough for Namjoon to kiss him like that, and he was a goner. He would have allowed him to do whatever he wanted while being tied to a tree! And he didn't even know which one was worse, being the object of some strange ridicule, or a sex object for the most popular boy on campus.

He hadn't been able to come to any conclusion since Namjoon had stepped away from him and left him there, just like Jimin before. However, he didn't have time to meditate on his miserable fate for long because the back door opened again, and Namjoon hurried toward him with something in his hand. He chose silence as his hands were finally released from their ties. 

Now was as good a time as any to bolt. Sorry, Hoseok, but your roommate just had enough excitement for tonight, and I hope you'll get home in one piece because I need to get out of here. Namjoon stepped in front of him and took his wrists.

Right away, he began to massage them gently, and Jin knew that he needed to pull his hands away or he might do something he'd come to regret

Right away, he began to massage them gently, and Jin knew that he needed to pull his hands away or he might do something he'd come to regret. "It's all right," he said in a ragged whisper, "it wasn't that tight." "Yeah, Jimin is good at stuff like that," Namjoon said.

Jin had a mind to ask what stuff, but that meant that he would just end up making conversation, and it appeared that they both weren't that good at it as it always led up to --"Good night, Jin. I hope Jimin didn't ruin the party for you too badly." Good night. 

Was Namjoon sending him home now? Jin felt irritated and pulled his hands away from that gentle caress. "Good night," he said primly and pivoted on his heels. "Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?" Namjoon called from behind. 

"No," he shouted back, but without turning. "It's not that far." He needed to get out of there and fast. 

When he risked a look back, Namjoon was still there, a dark silhouette, unmoving in the faint light. Well, the least he could do to protect the conquered territories was to push Jin to go home, as that was where no Jungkook was. Namjoon observed with displeasure how Mother Nature's favorite son was looking everywhere for Jin, asking people if they had seen him."

Hey, Namjoon, did you happen to see Jin?" He shook his head

Hey, Namjoon, did you happen to see Jin?" He shook his head. "No. But he was saying something about not wanting to stay up too late."

Jungkook groaned and ran his hands over his face. "This guy and his beauty sleep. Can you believe it? But I guess that's how he keeps himself looking so great.

 Shoot, what am I telling you?