85

He should have known better, but there they were, and maybe it was better to just have this burn and fizzle. Namjoon was sure to get over it once he satisfied his curiosity regarding sex with a guy. But letting him fuck him? That was a stretch, so yes, maybe he needed to put his all into not losing. 

Namjoon, after all, knew as little about sex with a guy as him, and that gave them the middle ground needed for a fair fight. Jin allowed his hands to wander down Namjoon's muscular back until they reached the enticing curve of his ass. This straight boy needed to be taught a lesson, after all. 

He grabbed the round mounds with his hands and began to tease them together, parting them and pushing them together while his fingers inched closer and closer to the crack. That appeared to make Namjoon forget all about teasing and talking. He moved his hips faster now, grinding more against Jin, and making their cocks slide one on top of the other with increased urgency.

"How about this?" he whispered. "What if I'm thinking of popping your bad boy's cherry?" His fingers hit a home run, pressing against the warm skin and dipping in just a little. Namjoon said nothing, at this point letting out nothing but small grunts and strangled cries. 

As revenge, Namjoon kissed him to shut him up while moving his cock over his harder and harder, in punishing thrusts. Jin did his best to keep his middle finger right against the entrance to Namjoon's hot furnace hole. Warming up to what idea? He was scorching hot while Jin teased him about being the guy to take it like that.

Not that he didn't think of Namjoon being the perfect guy to save him from the likely fate of dying a virgin

Not that he didn't think of Namjoon being the perfect guy to save him from the likely fate of dying a virgin. He had thought of it while masturbating. The mere imagined picture of that hard cock sinking inside him, making him crazy, had been enough to send him over the edge on numerous occasions, during his sleepless nights. 

Namjoon wasn't the only one incapable of getting much rest lately. Suddenly, Namjoon changed the angle, and his glans slid over Jin's, changing the game. A short, intense shot of arousal flashed through his brain. 

It was too late when he realized that he was a goner, and he had just lost to the notorious Mad Dawg. Jin came with small huffs and moans, biting his bottom lip and throwing his head back. Namjoon just made it worse, no, better, no, worse, by biting his neck and claiming him as his body shuddered in release.

"Fuck yeah," Namjoon whispered and pushed himself back. He was so beautiful like that, sweaty hair in his eyes, his muscles taut like springs, his hand moving over his erection faster and faster. Jin lay there in defeat, breathing hard and still shaking from that insane climax.

"Can I shoot on your balls?" Namjoon asked, biting his lower lip and looking over Jin's body. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna shoot on your balls." Jin had no power to protest as Namjoon's warm cum landed on his ball sac. 

He let out a few more gasps as Namjoon brushed the head of his cock against the skin there, spreading his cum around

He let out a few more gasps as Namjoon brushed the head of his cock against the skin there, spreading his cum around. He was claiming him in a way, even without fucking him. And he had no qualms about it.

"Stay here, I'm going to get some tissues," Namjoon warned. Jin watched as Namjoon staggered around. Without thinking, he began touching his sac, enjoying the feeling of having all that cum spread around.