66

"So, when are you going to introduce him to us?" Jimin asked, completely deaf to the nasty fate being prepared for him. "So that you can fill his head with stupidities about me? No way, first I need to secure the deal. Then, he'll have to live with the fact that I have at least one moron as a best friend."

"Who? Yoongi?" Namjoon had a feeling Jimin was much smarter than people thought he was. No, he was certain of it, but Jimin preferred, for his own reasons, to assume the role of a meathead, enjoying the popularity that came with it. He wouldn't have been so kinky if he didn't have a brain that worked on overdrive to satisfy his horniness. 

Not only Namjoon but Yoongi and Tae, too, secretly envied him for being so creative when it came to sex and everything related. However, Namjoon couldn't stop thinking that maybe, just maybe, Jimin was doing all that outrageous stuff to hide something. Was it a need to show off? Or was it boredom? One of these days, he would have to rope Taehyung in and have him work his magic on Jimin to discover what was really in his head. 

They had all been friends since middle school, and Namjoon liked to think he was Jimin's best friend even within the limits of their tight-knit group. Still, there was a part of Jimin that had always escaped him, and time and again, he had wanted to unravel it just to know his best friend for real. It wasn't the time to think of that, though. Instead of wondering what Jimin was up to, he needed to find a way to pull Jin away from Jungkook's charms, without making the guy feel embarrassed.

"What am I supposed to do now?" He sighed and looked into his cup dejectedly. "Do you mean, about Jin? Just leave it to me," Jimin said, and before he could do or say anything, his friend took off. Namjoon wanted to stop him but, right then, Tae's TV show buddies chose to grab him and push him toward the main room, under the pretext that they wanted him to meet someone. 

They were in various states of inebriation so dealing with them required a great deal of effort, and he was no match for their collective strength, either

They were in various states of inebriation so dealing with them required a great deal of effort, and he was no match for their collective strength, either. Just great. Now, he would have to do damage control after Jimin, too.

"Hi, my dudes." Jin stopped mid-sentence as he sensed someone right behind him, leaning in dangerously close. As he turned his head, he found himself staring into a pair of mischievous green eyes. 

"Um, hello." He knew who that was. Jimin Park, one of the Amazing Four. 

As much as he wanted, there was no amount of irony he could add to that to make it sound as incredible as it did. "Yo, Jimin shi," Jungkook said and high-fived the guy over Jin's shoulder. "Cool party."

"Oh, yeah." Jin tried to move a bit away so that Jimin didn't have to prop himself against him to have a conversation with Jungkook, but a heavy hand on his shoulder stopped him. Rightfully so, he felt slightly scandalized. 

Jimin didn't appear to have any notion of what personal space meant

Jimin didn't appear to have any notion of what personal space meant. Jin could feel his warm body, hovering inches away from him from head to toe. "I'm gonna steal Jin here for a moment. 

I want to ask him something in private." What on earth could Jimin want? Jin wondered.