46

Oh, look, that was where I put my Pokémon card collection in fifth grade." Jin chuckled and slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "Oh, god, you're such a joker. 

Are you sure you don't need that pillow? This bench is hard." "Just hold my head on your arm, and I'll be fine," Namjoon said promptly. He was pushing it, but he had already been punched in the face, and he doubted Jin would do that again soon. 

However, he was pleasantly surprised when Jin took his head gently and then snuck his arm underneath to support it. "How is it? Does it hurt a lot?" Jin asked. Their faces were so close, but Namjoon doubted he looked too sexy, now with his nose stuffed with cotton balls. 

"It does," he whined. Jin smiled. "No wonder everyone's crazy about you. 

I had no idea guys like you would be able to pull the puppy eyes look so easy." Namjoon blinked slowly and made his best effort to look as charming as he could under the circumstances. Jin caressed his hair with the other hand, pushing it out of his eyes.

 Jin caressed his hair with the other hand, pushing it out of his eyes

"Do you think you can stand?" "Yeah, I'm fine." Jin helped him up. "Your t-shirt is ruined," he said.

Namjoon looked at the few red dots on it. It was already late, so no one would notice. "Yeah, but hey, I don't go to battle against Muhammad Ali every day."

That earned him another sweet smile from Jin. "I'll give you mine. Just take it off."

It wasn't everything like he imagined the point where they would both take their clothes off again, but it was still good. Namjoon pulled his t-shirt over his head and handed it to Jin, who left it on the bench. It was just so damned funny how hard the guy was trying not to stare at him.

Kim Seokjin was a challenge, but that only made him all the more worth it. Namjoon watched him with hungry eyes as he got out of the light sweater he was wearing and then out of a pristine white t-shirt. Damn, that body was so fine, with nice defined muscles everywhere, but lean and looking nothing like a gym rat.

 Damn, that body was so fine, with nice defined muscles everywhere, but lean and looking nothing like a gym rat

Slight curves nicely balanced the hard planes of his torso in all the right places. He was real and warm, and anyone in their right mind would just reach out and touch him. Jin handed the t-shirt to Namjoon and then put his sweater back on hastily.

Namjoon held it for a moment and pretended to sniff it. "Too bad I can't smell this," he said playfully. Jin grinned and then shook his head. 

"No problem. I can tell you it reeks of old money." Namjoon chortled. 

"You got me." He pulled the t-shirt over his head. Just as he began to roll the sleeves up, Jin stopped him. 

"Joonaa, baby, please, just don't. You have amazing arms, we all get it, but no." To get his point across, he rolled back the sleeves and smoothed them out with his palms.

" To get his point across, he rolled back the sleeves and smoothed them out with his palms

"Did you just call me 'baby'? Do it again," Namjoon said quickly. "You're a big baby," Jin said. "A crybaby."

"Ah, come on, not like that," Namjoon complained. "How do you feel?" Jin asked him, the seriousness from before returning in full fledge. "I've been better," Namjoon joked.