77

He's a 180-pound hunk who can take it like a champ." Namjoon didn't stop to think about how Jimin could tell Jin's weight just by looking at him. He was more intrigued about the rest of his friend's statement. 

"Take what like a champ?" Jimin glared like Namjoon was hard-headed and couldn't understand basic things about life in general. Then he raised his hands and was just about to simulate an act that needed no extra explanations. Namjoon caught him just in time. 

"So," he started to distract Jimin from his usual craziness, "what am I supposed to do, oh, wise one?" "Grab him and kiss him right there." Jimin pointed at where Jin was standing. "He'll get the point, guaranteed."

"And I'll get a punch in the face and at least some minor surgery," Namjoon replied. Jimin patted him on the shoulder. "Grow some balls, my dude. 

Or just remember where you put them 'cause they surely ain't between your legs right now." Namjoon shook his head. Well, he needed to talk to Jin, but to avoid embarrassing him in front of his roommate who probably had no idea about his friend's illicit adventures with Namjoon, first, the obstacle had to be removed.

 Well, he needed to talk to Jin, but to avoid embarrassing him in front of his roommate who probably had no idea about his friend's illicit adventures with Namjoon, first, the obstacle had to be removed

The wild light bulb popped right away. He needed to check something anyway. But first, he had to find the right person for the job.

If he did as little as turn his head a fraction of an inch, he would meet Namjoon's famous glare. Not that he knew that glare to be famous, but he knew it well, and it meant that something was happening right under the surface. Namjoon was pissed at him, and the thought was making him uncomfortable. 

Not enough to make him give up on his cowardice and allow Hobi to leave his side and have fun, but still. It was a battle he couldn't win. There was nothing simpler than that truth. 

If Namjoon came to him and kissed him right there, in front of everyone, his knees would buckle under him, and he would become the first emergency case in history of literally falling victim to a helpless crush. "I need the bathroom," Hoseok said. "Do you want to come..." "No," Jin said shortly. 

He wasn't that bad a case as to follow his roommate everywhere. "Stay here, okay? And if any bad boys bother you, just let them know that I have a mean right hook." Jin chuckled and then met Hobi's knowing look.

" Jin chuckled and then met Hobi's knowing look

So, his roommate had guessed the truth anyway. Of course, he was a smart guy, and Jin could lie to himself all he wanted, but lying to Hoseok was a different thing altogether. "Just go. 

I'll be fine," he said and pushed Hobi playfully away. He stared into his cup for lack of anything better to do while waiting for his roommate's return. The last thing he needed to do was to raise his eyes and meet Namjoon's glare.

Well, it appeared that his strategy of avoidance meant nothing. He closed his eyes as he sensed someone stopping by his side. "You know, I had no idea," Namjoon started.

There was no follow-up, so Jin was forced to look at him, as that was the polite thing to do. "Of what, exactly? And hello to you, too." Namjoon scoffed.

Oh, he was pissed. "Hello? You've done a great job of avoiding me all night." "Avoiding you? I just stood here all night," Jin said defensively.

" "Avoiding you? I just stood here all night," Jin said defensively