LXIV. Willy Nilly

I stumbled away from Eli, but he followed me until my back pressed against a tree. Unable to hold my breath any longer, I opened for air only to have his tongue dived right into my mouth.

My fingers dig into his chest, and I hit him. He didn't budge, instead, his kiss only grew harsher.

When he pressed his leg between mine, a light gasp left my throat when I could feel his erection.

Is he crazy?

We're in public!

It wasn't long after, I found myself under his complete mercy. My hands are now cling to his shirt and his hands are under my shorts.

Eli lifted me and I found myself tip-toe on the ground.

When he finally allow me to breathe, I said: "Are you fucking crazy? We're the par-" Before I could finish my statement, Eli dragged me into the forest. "What are you-"

He pinned me against the tree. "Better?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"You want out of the park. I took you out of the park."

"No. I mean what the fuck are you doing right now?"

I moved slightly, but Eli didn't allow the wiggle room, "You said it before, right? You can't help yourself."

I have been speechless more than once today. Where is he going with this?

"Then, why not let me help you."

What.the.actual.fuck.

I laughed lightly at his proposal. "Are you fucking serious?" The vocabulary in my dictionary is astonishing. "Are you suggesting to be one of my fuck buddies?"

"Why not?"

"I can fuck you any time, but I choose not to during our relationship. Wanna know why?"

"Go ahead. Tell me why."

"Because you're not good enough for me." I need to straighten out his path before he gets any weirder ideas.

"I'm not good enough for you?"

That's right. Take that step back and hate me more.

Instead of taking a step back, Eli lifted his hand, and I flinched at his touch. He tucked my hair behind my ear and whispered: "That's not what that kiss was saying."

I know Eli's intention. He's trying to become one of those trashy assholes that I'm fooling around with.

Eli is a horrible actor.

"How about it?"

But, maybe Eli doesn't need a cardiologist but a neurologist. There is definitely something wrong with his brain.

I tuck my hands behind my back and dig my nails deeply into my palm. "You think you can do better?"

"I don't think-"

Clearly.

"I know."

"You really want to fuck me knowing I'm fucking other guys?"

Please, say no.

Eli's lips twitched lightly at the proposal, but he didn't back away. "Let's see."

Did he hit his head on the way here?

Is this a dream?

His hands curl against my curves, "You're taking quite a while to answer."

"Because what you're proposing is ridiculous."