I. The Fallen Queen Bitch

Ava's POV:

Short skirts.

Check.

High heels.

Check.

Curvy waist.

Check.

Blonde hair.

Check.

Size C breasts.

Check.

Ass.

Check.

I was the school slut.

A whore.

A tramp.

A bitch.

I was the girl everyone wanted to be, but at the same time, they don't want to be me.

My parents called me a disappointment.

I didn't care.

Every devious name.

I've heard it all before.

I'm immune to it.

I'm numb.

Allow me to do a little rewind, back to ninth grade. It all started with my future husband - Luke Parker.

I was a freshman at the time, and he was a sophomore.

He had it all.

He was handsome.

He was funny.

He was charming.

He was brilliant.

I was only one of many who fell for him - head over heels at first sight.

I was a cheerleader - so cliche, but he was going to become captain of the football team. So, I did everything I can to get closer to him even if it means abandoning what I genuinely love doing - ballet.

Love - it's stupid.

It fucks with your mind, making you do things you never thought you would do.

I remembered that day clearly - spring of freshman year when Luke asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. We were sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch like cliche jocks and cheerleaders - behaving as if the world revolves around us.

He asked me if I wanted to fuck him in front of everyone.

Like the idiot I am, I said: "Sure."

We fucked that night.

When he left, I cried.

Despite the painful sensation between my legs, that wasn't the reason why I cried.

I thought he was going to hold me that night, like the movies.

I was delusional.

He humps and dumps.

For some unknown reason, I thought I was special until Mina Kenize arrived in town. Mina was everything I wasn't.

Luke likes her.

He fell for her.

The four-eye anti-social nerd who had one potentially gay friend and dressed like a nanny defeated the high school queen bee. Of course, everyone who isn't a villain would root for her.

It sounds like an overrated love story if you ask me.

I admit, she does look comfortable though in her granny-like sweater.