LXV. Complete Mess

I squint my eyes at Winnie's statement, "What?"

Winnie squeals, "I know."

"I'm not understanding," I said slowly.

Winnie hit my arm, "Don't act stupid with me. I read Trevon's diary."

Trevon have a diary?

I guess I'm not that interested in my brother's life to invade his privacy. Winnie, on the other hand, loves invading others' privacy.

"I also know that Seth is from the future and you married Luke."

I laughed awkwardly at her statements, "Oh, you can't be serious."

"But, I am."

"Trevon, that liar."

"Oh, but he's not!"

"Come on Winnie." I crossed my arms, "Traveling back in time? Really? I know you're short on drama this year, but...me going back to the past? Really?"

"It makes sense though."

"How?"

"I'm not stupid Ava. You completely changed this year. You go from loving Luke to death to in a love-sick puppy relationship with Eli?" Her face grimaces in an almost comical manner.

"You're delusional."

Winnie grabbed my arm, "Ava. You helped me so much this year and I'm pretty sure without you, I'd end up being sexually harassed by my mom's boss or even worse-" she shivers, "so let me help you."

Should I do it?

Should I let Winnie in?

Winnie shakes my arms harder, "Help me by letting me, help you. Please."

"Winnie-"

Winnie enlarges her eyes, "Yes, Ava?"

I sigh in defeat, "You're right. I did come back from the future."

Winnie squeals, "I knew it! I knew it!" She smacks my chest.

"Ow!"

"How dare you let Trevon in before me? He didn't even believe you!"

"And you would?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" She grabbed my arm again, but this time, with an even crazier smile, "Other than Trevon and Seth, does anyone else know?"

I shake my head.

"Okay. I forgive you."

"You...forgive me?" She lost me.

"Yes. Trevon is your brother and Seth is also from the future which means, I'm technically the first one who knows."

Hesitantly, I smile and nod my head, "Yeah." Whatever helps her sleep at night.

She locked her arm with mine, "So, you got to give me the real tea."

"The real tea?"

"The tea that isn't in Trevon's diary."

"I don't know-"

"Please, whatever it is. I'll keep it a total secret and if you need any help. I'm there."

I exhaled sharply, knowing Winnie wouldn't let it go until I filled up her tea cup. When I walked to the table, Winnie pulled out the chair for me. Then, she sat beside me with her cheeks on her palms.

"I broke up with Eli because he's meant to be with someone else."

"Someone else? That lovesick puppy?"