LV. Be My Girl

Ava's POV:

I turn around and walk away. I refuse to deal with this type of situation. Seth circles around me, blocking my path once more. He clasped his hands together. "Please, I'm desperate. I was going to ask Mina, but she told me she couldn't because she doesn't want your brother to misunderstand."

I shrugged, "Quite the dilemma you're in. Too bad I don't care."

His eyes narrowed, "What if I exposed your relationship with Mr.Nocella?"

I smiled, "What if I exposed the fact that I became Mina's friend because you blackmailed me into being her friend."

He scoffed, "No one would care."

I smirked, "Mina would." I settle a hand on my waist and step forward, "And now that Mina got Trevon, she doesn't have to be afraid of being alone. Do you know what that means?" His eyes narrowed as his hands scrunched into fists, "It means she doesn't need you."

Seth Carrillo, you're twenty years too early to try to blackmail me.

Seth did what I least expected, his lip curled into a smirk, and he crossed his arms, "Nice play, Makee."

I tilt my head to the side and return his smirk, "I'm afraid I don't play nice." I shrugged slightly, getting ready to leave once more.

"What about what happened at Pearl Plant?" My smile fades. "Just so you know, Mina wasn't the only one that's there."

"Not interested."

He nudges a brow, "And Parker?" My heart throbbed. "Don't you want to know why he's been so withdrawn lately?"

"If I was interested. I would ask him."

Seth ran his tongue across his cheek, "And you're in a situation where he is willing to tell you?"

"Do you have dirt on everyone, Carrillo?"

He bends downward, "Just about." His lip was beside my ear, "I told you. I'm an observer, and I wonder how Trevon would feel if he knows his best friend and baby sister is messing around behind his back."

I push him back, "Under what proof?"

His mouth curls upward in a crooked smile, "The Fall Festival."

I chuckle, "Everyone saw us. Friends having fun. Nothing more. Nothing less."

He cocked his head, "Really? Are you sure? Because I'm quite certain friends don't hold hands."

I didn't bother fighting the eye-rolling.

"And friends certainly don't kiss on the front porch." My heart stopped. "Friends also don't sneak out into the woods doing-" he shrugged, "Well, it doesn't matter though, right? If you two are innocent like you say, then if the whole school happened to know." He shrugged again, except this time it was much more drastic as the whole upper half of his body shoved back, and his lower lip pulled outward.

"How did you know?" I whispered, eyes scanning the parking lot to see a few students.

"Ever wonder who lives right across from you?" He pointed two fingers at himself.

"We're neighbors?"

He smiled, "Nice to know you're so attentive to your surroundings."

I exhaled through my nostrils, mentally debating whether or not I should accept his proposal. "Come on, Makee. Be my girl for one night."

I stood there, unable to reply as my mind replays all the possible scenarios I could morph together.

He grasps the helmet and motions it towards me. "One night is all I'm asking. After that, whatever it is between you, Luke, Mr.Nocella, and Eli is none of my business."