Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Jiang Yuan is transformed into a little golden mermaid, which is rare and precious and is carefully cared for in the mermaid base.Jiang Yuan: I died of overwork in my last life, but this life is worth it.He ate, drank, and slept all day long.

 Unfortunately, not long after his good days, he was assigned to the imperial general Qi Yuan."I heard that Admiral Qi has a cruel personality and kills people without blinking an eye. He tortured three mermaids away!"Jiang Yuan lay down with the trend: You can't go against your fate, so it's better to lie flat and spread out.jpg

When they first met, Qi Yuan said indifferently: "Throw it anywhere, don't get in my eyes."Jiang Yuan: What? No more work? And such a good thing! ?

When they met for the second time, Qi Yuan said coldly: "Creatures like mermaids tend to follow the crowd, and none of them are good."

Jiang Yuan: Ah, yes, yes, yes.

When they met for the third time, Jiang Yuan held a delicate pastry specially made by the kitchen in his left hand, and a sour plum soup made by the butler himself in his right hand. The golden scales were shining beautifully, and the light-colored tail fin was swaying in the water, which was very pleasant.

Qi Yuan, who happened to pass by and was dazzled by the golden light: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

The two of them looked at each other. Jiang Yuan hesitated and whispered an invitation: "... Do you want to go out together?" Qi Yuan saw Jiang Yuan's politeness and sneered: "Okay." Jiang Yuan: "!"

Meeting for the Nth time...Jiang Yuan discovered that his short-term meal ticket seemed to have a dual personality? During the day, she was polite to Jiang Yuan, but at night, she would obediently put her head on his shoulder and have a chat: "Someone scolded me again today, which is very unpleasant. I feel very uncomfortable. I need a kiss to make it better." 

The next day, Jiang Yuan covered his waist and said angrily, "Get away, no man is good." Qi Yuan: "Ah yes yes yes." Jiang Yuan encountered two major obstacles on his way to Xianyu.

1. The boyfriend is reborn and holds a revenge script.

2. He has a good waist and strong strength.

It's a day-to-day, mindless sweet story, marry first and love later, be influenced by time travel, hedonistic salty fish, attack rebirth, multiple personalities, not sure about a few, wait and see the development, a shallow crematorium of chasing a wife, a large real fragrance scene.Content tags: fantasy space, sweet article, book-traveling, live broadcastSearch keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Yuan Qi Yuan

Chapter 1

Mermaid Base No. 3.

There was a "crash" sound.

A mermaid with a purple tail jumped into the water from the artificial reef. The sound of the water was not loud, and even the splash was so small that it was almost invisible.

His fiery red hair spread out when it met the water, like a slowly blooming flower.

"It's so beautiful." The recorder who was writing down the values in his workbook couldn't help but sigh.

This is of course not the first time he has seen a mermaid, but he is always impressed by this almost coquettishly beautiful creature.

The purple mermaid that entered the water had smooth lines all over its body and was full of power. Its tail fin fell into the water and turned translucent. With a slight flick, the whole fish swam out like a sharp sword.