Chapter 154

"Those ministers just feel that His Majesty's time is running out, and General Xu Yiheng is currently the most powerful person besides Your Majesty, and is also known as the 'Light of the Sea Country', so they have this idea."

Qi Ling was a little unhappy and blushed a little.

Because once, he was also one of the people who misunderstood Qi Yuan.

Later, after experiencing all kinds of things, he realized that he was completely wrong before.

Of course, the most important thing is that since Qi Yuan took office, Qi Xiang has truly felt that Haiguo is slowly getting better, and I believe most people have also felt it.

Therefore, in his heart, Qi Yuan is countless times better than his previous Majesty.

Such a majesty should be treated with respect no matter what.

But what about that old minister?

Taking advantage of his age, he said he was good to Haiguo, but in fact he looked aggressive. When His Majesty was still in good health, he started discussing nonsense about the next one!

What a bully!

Jiang Yuan said "Ah".

He asked: "Are you talking about when I do the test?"

"Yes. The instrument was buzzing at that time, and you definitely couldn't hear it inside." Qi Xiang recalled it, and added, "I remember that as soon as your instrument was finished, His Majesty cut off the voice." He felt complicated, " Your Majesty definitely doesn't want you to hear it."

Jiang Yuan blinked.

really.

And when he came out, he didn't notice anything strange about Qi Yuan's expression.

"I understand, Qi Ling, thank you."

Jiang Yuan said seriously, thought for a moment, and then looked at the time, "It's getting late now. Do you have to go to work tomorrow? Go to bed early."

All in unison: "...Okay."

hateful!

When the social animals Qixiang thought that tomorrow was Friday and they had to get up early to go to work, they said goodbye to Yuyu with no regrets.

OMG.

I really envy Yuyu! ! !

If he were a mermaid, he would also have to eat, sleep and play games all day long! Never touch work again! !

Qi Xiang hung up and could only go to bed angrily.

Jiang Yuan's eyes fell on the comments at the terminal.

Qi Yuan seems... always like this.

In order to achieve his goal, as long as it is something he believes in, he will do it directly. No matter whether it will damage his reputation, he never cares about it, so no matter what others say, even if he heard it with his own ears or saw it with his own eyes He wouldn't even refute, let alone explain.

Such Qi Yuan is undoubtedly very mentally strong.

but......

No one is strong all the time, and no one should be strong all the time.

Perhaps, Xuan Ren, who is always acting coquettishly towards him, is Qi Yuan's true inner world?

When Jiang Yuan sent a message to Ji Miaoguan, the door to the room was gently pushed open.