Chapter 108

Jiang Yuan was wrapped in a quilt with only one head exposed.

Suddenly, he clearly noticed that the golden fish tail had turned into legs, and his eyes lit up immediately. Just as he was about to change positions, he felt Qi Yuan's hand holding the quilt tighten.

Qi Yuan's eyes were calm: "Are you wearing pants?"

Jiang Yuan: "..."

without.

How can a fishtail wear pants?

Looking at the dark group of people around, all eyes were on them, the little mermaid reacted, shrunk her neck, and dug into the quilt, thinking, forget it, being held by the general like this, the quilt is so warm. It's very comfortable and I don't have to walk hard.

Qi Yuan chuckled.

Not long after.

Seventeen and others stepped forward and whispered: "Your Majesty... Your Majesty. You are already waiting over there."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "I'll send Jiang Yuan back first."

"yes."

Those who were close, especially the staff such as Qi Xiang, were surprised when they heard the name Shi Qi, and there was an uproar.

--His Majesty?

His Majesty! ? ? ?

Is this used to address General Qi? ? ?

Although everyone had already vaguely noticed it from the spray paint on the warships, it was the title of Seventeen that really settled their thoughts.

Oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh! ! !

I never expected that it would be General Qi Yuanqi!

Facing the complicated gazes around him, Qi Yuan remained calm. He hugged Jiang Yuan and left, his black military boots making a crunching sound in the snow.

After Qi Yuan left, everyone present looked at each other in shock and asked questions.

"......what's the situation."

"What happened to Capital Star in the past two months!? Why was the Internet disconnected for so long? Why did General Qi suddenly become His Majesty? The current authority is-"

"Quick, aren't you following us to Capital Star!? Tell us in detail!"

the other side.

Jiang Yuan stayed in Qi Yuan's arms obediently, and after a while, the two returned to their room in the dormitory building.

Qi Yuan closed the door with his backhand, lowered his eyes and asked, "Aren't you surprised?"

Jiang Yuan: "?"

Um?

What's the surprise?

Has the general become His Majesty's business?

Seeing the confused look on the little mermaid's face, Qi Yuan thought casually, that's right, recalling that when the fish first entered the manor, no matter what he did, the fish always looked "casual", "it doesn't matter" and "it's okay".

Perhaps, for Jiang Yuan, his rise to the top was just a change of place to live, with better living and better food than before.

Qi Yuan lowered his eyes.

fair enough.

Jiang Yuan was really not curious.

——As early as Xingxuan, Jiang Yuan heard most of the big boss's adjusted plan. The plan was extreme, careful, and seemed very contradictory. All Jiang Yuan's surprise was exhausted at that time. Now facing Qi Yuan, he only had a feeling that it was finally over and the dust had settled.