Chapter 38

"What's your expression?"

Qi Yuan looked unhappy.

The little golden mermaid in front of me was ashen as death.

His upper body was pulled out of the water by Qi Yuan. The fish's tail was still in the water tank, but it was motionless. If it weren't for Qi Yuan's slight exertion, the little mermaid would have sunk by now.

And his white and soft hand, held by Qi Yuan, was always pressed against Qi Yuan's abdominal muscles, with no intention of touching it.

Obviously, the little mermaid's attention was not on Qi Yuan at all.

Are you in a daze?

Qi Yuan's face darkened.

——This fish, couldn't he be thinking about that bad star while touching him?

Qi Yuan pinched Jiang Yuan's hand slightly and asked coldly, "What are you thinking about?"

The pain on his wrist brought Jiang Yuan back to his senses.

well.

It is impossible to call the police.

Thinking of their marriage certificates, Jiang Yuan thought to himself, what a mistake.

He yawned and was really in no mood, so he said vaguely: "Mr. Qi, go to sleep."

Qi Yuan paused.

His Adam's apple rolled slightly and he stared at Jiang Yuan for a long time. Without letting go of Jiang Yuan's wrist, he opened the terminal with his other hand and opened the folder.

Scarlet eyes looked from top to bottom, and finally fixed on one of the lines. Qi Yuan said: "Sleeping together is Article 79. I think we'd better do it in order and not do it in advance."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Grass.

It's really yours.

Jiang Yuan sighed and was too lazy to say more to the second boss.

——In order to meet His Majesty today, he got up very early and suffered from severe lack of sleep. Now he is terribly sleepy. In just a moment, physiological tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes.

The little mermaid was so weak that she closed her eyes and simply smashed the jar, hitting her head directly on Qi Yuan's chest, rubbing her forehead, and just leaning against the other person's posture, she fell asleep.

Qi Yuan: "..."

The chest rises and falls slowly with the breathing, and the little mermaid's head also moves. The white hair rubbed against the skin, making it slightly itchy.

Qi Yuan raised his hand and gently stroked Jiang Yuan's wet white hair.

He lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes covering his dark red eyes.

There was silence in the room.

After a long time, there was a murmur.

"...Jiang Yuan."

Jiang Yuan woke up and walked slowly to the sink. On the way, he smelled a slightly strange smell, which was a bit like Chinese medicine, but much lighter.

"Young master, you are up."

Butler Su smiled and explained, "The general sent me a message saying that you were too thin and needed to take more supplements, so the kitchen specially cooked some ginseng and turtle soup for you, with some nourishing herbs in it. It may not taste particularly good, but It's good for your health, so drink it all."