Chapter 70

Silence fell in the room.

After a while, Qi Yuan, who looked complicated, finally found his voice. He repeated: "You mean, Xingxuan is your son?"

Jiang Yuan quickly clarified the relationship: "He agreed to it himself! I definitely didn't force him! If you don't believe me, you can ask him yourself!"

Qi Yuan: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "."

What the little mermaid said was very suspicious.

but......

Qi Yuan lowered his eyes and suddenly chuckled.

The sound was so low that the little mermaid underwater did not hear it.

"I understand." Qi Yuan looked calm and added, "There is nothing to be angry about."

In fact, for anyone in Haiguo, it is a great blessing to be able to have a relationship with the famous Xingxuan.

But this relationship belongs to the little mermaid, and Qi Yuan will not interfere with it.

Jiang Yuan in the water tank: "."

You say you're not angry now because you didn't know there was a big one behind you... Of course, it's impossible for a fish to take the initiative to say it, no matter what.

Ha ha.

As for whether the admiral will be angry in the future...

Let's talk about it later.

Anyway, he has already been vaccinated, and it has nothing to do with him saying that Xingxuan agreed.

The little mermaid thought she had accomplished a great thing and happily lay down on the rock. Qi Yuan pondered for a moment and was about to say something, but was interrupted by a terminal message.

He looked down, frowned slightly, and finally looked up at the little mermaid and said, "When I come back, I have something very important to tell you."

Jiang Yuan: "Okay."

After Admiral Qi left in a hurry, not long after, a message came from Jiang Yuan's terminal, reminding him that 50,000 star coins had been added to his account.

Jiang Yuan's eyes lit up.

Wow.

Salary is paid! ! !

Big boss - you are my god!

Jiang Yuan immediately opened the Star Network and prepared to buy a lot.

Of course, this time the little mermaid will never make the stupid mistake of the last social death.

He must read the comments and details page.

After a messy shopping trip, I felt relieved.

Woohoo, finally I don't have to pick and choose what I like. It feels so good to even be able to ALL IN the same color! !

Sure enough - the biggest dissatisfaction in life is because of lack of money. Once you have money, even if you are not happy at the time, you can find a way to become happy soon.

Jiang Yuan conveniently sent a message to Butler Su: "I want to drink fruit tea qaq"

After receiving Butler Su's affirmative answer, Jiang Yuan shook his fish tail happily.

Hey hey hey.

Such a happy life!

Immediately afterwards, the fish opened another interface.