Chapter 65

As the saying goes, there is no way to keep a child alive.

Jiang Yuan sighed.

But he didn't hesitate for a long time, turned around and opened a movie to watch.

——Anyway, the little one ran away, and there is still the big one.

Not a big problem.

The special effects of Haiguo's movie are very awesome, and it is in holographic mode, allowing the audience to fully immerse themselves in the scene. The Little Mermaid is very shocking, but the plot is only unsatisfactory.

Just late in the movie, when Jiang Yuan was drowsy after listening to the male and female protagonists talking about love, Butler Su came to the room and said with joy: "Young Master, Miss Pei is awake!"

Um?

woke up?

Jiang Yuan's golden fish tail swung happily twice.

Ten minutes later, Jiang Yuan arrived at Pei Yun's room in a wheelchair.

Pei Yan was sitting on the bedside. Although she was awake, she seemed to be afraid of light. The curtains in the room were drawn, and her face was still pale under the orange light.

Hearing the movement at the door, she turned her head, and when her eyes were fixed on Jiang Yuan's golden fish tail, her pupils shrank, and there was a trace of confusion in her eyes.

Jiang Yuan: "Hello."

"Hello."

Pei Yun pursed her lips and said in a voice like a mosquito, "I remember you." Her voice was very soft and pleasant, and she said softly, "I remember your singing."

——Although these days and nights, Pei Yuan has been in a coma and seems to be sleeping, but in fact his brain is still active.

In the endless pain, the voice of the little golden mermaid in front of her has been trying to comfort her, leading her eyes to see the beautiful things in this world...

Pei Yan lowered his eyelashes and could almost see his deformed and ugly legs through the tight quilt.

aside.

Seeing that both parties were silent, Butler Su thought to himself that the young master usually doesn't like to talk much. Although he has become much more cheerful and talks more recently, today is the first time he has seen Miss Pei who is sober. It's normal to not know what to talk about.

He was about to take the initiative to break the silence between them, when he saw the little mermaid in front of him successfully opened the terminal and pulled out several folders worth more than ten gigabytes.

The little mermaid's golden fish tail swayed leisurely in the water tank and introduced: "Look, these are some interesting novels, TV series, movies, etc. that I have compiled recently. You can read them when you are bored. By the way, I'm still playing a game, where you can watch the scenery and eat delicious food..."

Butler Su: "..."

Butler Su stood aside, looking at the young master talking, and suddenly smiled.

It's him who worries too much.

——The young master is very kind-hearted and can get along well with the general, let alone Miss Pei?

He happily stood aside and listened to the little mermaid's explanation.

At this moment, Qi Yuan entered the room.

He was wearing a windbreaker and looked at the dusty people. He had obviously just rushed back from outside after hearing the news that Pei Yuan had woken up. Qi Yuan paused when he saw Butler Su and the little mermaid in the room.