Chapter 62

Wherever there are people, there are rivers and lakes.

Luo Shen is a professional gamer who gets paid to kill game enemies for his employer.

When "Chuangshen" was first launched, he immediately created an account and worked diligently four hours a day to level up. After downloading the game, he did not sit idle. Instead, he went to the forum to look for strategies and prepare for the next four hours. .

Now, Luoshen is ranked 26th in the rankings on the entire network. He also has many rare skills and is a famous "Gaowan". He feels windy when he goes out to walk. However, after accepting this order, he felt so aggrieved for the first time.

——How could anyone cheat like this!

He actually relied on his good relationship with the BOSS to call the BOSS to help him when he was beaten! ?

The point is that this BOSS is actually here!

This game can still be played like this! ?

Luo Shen looked at the thin man beside him, quickly thought of a move, and lowered his voice and said: "Let's find out first, I guess I will fight him in the future."

The thin man raised his eyebrows, suddenly understanding.

He immediately sent a message to the world: "Come on, people, a hidden BOSS has suddenly appeared on the outskirts of Qiantuo City. It is the first hidden BOSS of Chuangshen. After you kill him, he will definitely drop a lot of precious materials! Click me to form a team!"

"What? Hidden BOSS?"

"I am coming!"

For a time, many players responded one after another.

The thin man agreed until he softened his hand.

He snorted softly, feeling a little proud in his heart, thinking, let this BOSS show you how players survive in the game today - if you can't beat it, call others to help. Anyway, as long as it's a BOSS with a bright health bar , there is no player who can't grind to death!

opposite.

Xuancheng Lord lowered his long eyelashes, and judging from the dull emotion in his eyes, he didn't pay attention to the little actions of the two at all.

As if strolling in a court, Lord Xuancheng in robes walked up to Jiang Yuan. He squatted down and knelt on one knee. His eyes fell on Jiang Yuan and asked, "Are you scared?"

Jiang Yuan: "It's okay."

Fish has always been ambitious in this kind of thing.

——He is not afraid of reality, not to mention this is just a game.

However, after the little mermaid said something, she thought of something, looked at the two players, and quickly changed her words: "I was scared to death."

Xingxuan said "hmm".

Suddenly, he frowned, stood up, and reached out to Jiang Yuan's shoulder.

——The wheelchair retreated very fast just now, and when the wheel hit the stone, Jiang Yuan's body tilted and hit the side of the wheelchair. There was a purple mark on his shoulder.

Jiang Yuan saw this and said, "It doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt in the game."

Xingxuan did not speak, but her scarlet eyes narrowed slightly.

The other end is in full swing.

——Players have always responded quickly. In just a few words, someone has teleported to Qiantuo City, rushed towards the suburbs, and saw a red-named BOSS in the distance.