Chapter 134

In the middle of the night, the red-faced Jiang Yuan felt a little depressed. He went down the slide into the lake and swam quickly for two full laps before standing upright in the lake to rest.

Early the next morning, Jiang Yuan woke up with a scream.

"Ahhhhh——"

"Queen—something happened to the queen!!!"

"Quickly, get the queen out quickly! Woohoo, someone is coming quickly——"

Jiang Yuan's golden ear fins trembled. He tilted his head slightly and saw that more than a dozen people had gathered around the shore unknowingly. They all looked anxious. Some went to get sticks and wanted to blow Jiang Yuan off. They fished them out, but they were not long enough. Some even jumped directly into the lake, hoping to swim to the edge of the river.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Ah this.

Seeing the chaos on the other end getting more and more chaotic, Jiang Yuan dived into the lake with a splash. He was about ten centimeters away from the water, raised his head slightly, and looked towards the shore through the clear lake water.

The dozen or so people who were in a mess noticed that the queen was moving. They felt like they were being strangled by the neck. You pulled me, I pulled you. Everyone was stunned, as if they were frozen, without any movement.

ah.

It seems... nothing happened to the queen?

ten minutes later.

A group of attendants and guards stood in front of Butler Su.

The butler of the villa stood in front of everyone, glanced at the expression of Butler Su, coughed slightly, and took the lead in scolding: "Look what you have done! The queen is a mermaid, and she originally lives in the water, how could this be possible? Drowning!?"

One of the attendants lowered his head: "Queen..." Speaking of this, the attendant was a little aggrieved, "I thought so at first, but when I followed the guards on patrol in the middle of the night, I saw the queen's golden fish tail in the lake. , I didn't expect that when the shift was handed over in the morning, the queen was still there... A full seven hours had passed! I observed and found that the queen was motionless, and I was also scared..."

"How dare you talk back?" The housekeeper glared and raised his hand as if to strike.

"Okay." Butler Su covered his lips.

This issue......

In fact, I really can't blame these people.

After all, the queen's state at that time was indeed difficult to distinguish.

Butler Su couldn't help but think of a staff member who had mentioned this matter when he picked up the queen Yuyu from the third mermaid base, saying that if the queen didn't move in the tank, there was no need to worry, and they should first confirm whether something happened - even the mermaid Everyone at the base had mistakenly thought that the queen had an accident in the water, not to mention the attendants who were not very familiar with mermaids. What's more, they spoke out for the queen's good.

A smile appeared on Butler Su's face: "It's all a trivial matter, let's forget about it. Next time we encounter this problem, don't make such a fuss, so as not to scare the queen."

"yes."

After everyone dispersed, Butler Su returned to the kitchen. He checked the breakfast prepared for the fish, and then nodded: "Okay, bring them all over."