Chapter 13

Please.

Who would want to watch someone eat shit live?

Does it affect appetite?

Jiang Yuan looked serious. As soon as he sent the reminder message to Xingxuan, Butler Su came with delicious food.

His eyes lit up and he immediately closed the terminal to avoid accidentally stepping on a thunderstorm during this period.

At this time, Star Network has become a carnival for everyone. Clicking into the live broadcast channel is overcrowded, and all kinds of weird live broadcast content can be seen everywhere.

When I asked again, I basically swore to the mermaid back then. How miserable!

"Well, this incident tells us that we can't speak carelessly or type words carelessly..."

"So who actually said that "washing hair upside down" was disrespectful to mermaids? Damn it, I listened to the slander and vowed to run downstairs for 8,000 meters, but I never exercised at all! Wow! Wow, if nothing happens, I might end up having to trouble the medical staff to take me away, crying."

"Ah? Are you talking about Wu, the source of all evil? He is struggling with how to eat shit in the live broadcast room."

"???"

"Hey, looking at it this way, it seems that 8,000 meters is better. At least it won't be so social."

"I laughed so hard. Thank you, little mermaid, for putting on such a big show for us."

"...It seems you didn't swear, so I'm jealous."

"But I have a question. If you start live streaming at the same time, can the little mermaid watch it?"

ah?

A word that wakes up the dreamer!

yes.

What if the mermaid didn't come to watch their live broadcast and didn't admit that they had fulfilled their promise! ? Wouldn't that mean we have to do it again?

It's scary to think about it!

Record your screen now! Post a homepage! Save forever!

For a time, everyone rushed to tell each other, clicked to record the screen, and ran to leave messages to the little mermaid, reminding them that the live broadcast content had been posted to the homepage, and they could enjoy it immediately by clicking on it.

However, the little mermaid made no response.

Everyone simply waited and chatted in the comment area below.

"Speaking of which, this is the first time that a mermaid Benyu has opened a creator interface, right? So, is he really living a good life there in the Unspeakable? Otherwise, the Unspeakable wouldn't dare to let him contact the outside world, right?"

"I don't know, but listening to the voice does not sound like being coerced."

"Can't you say it's gotten better?"

"No matter what, I think this is a good thing. In recent years, some generals have applied for mermaids, but they are all hidden. Let alone interaction, there are not even photos... At least we can hear the voices of mermaids now. Already!"

"That being said, it's true."

"Thank you, Admiral, Modo Modo!"

"It's so funny. It turns out that some people really forget how they treated mermaids as long as they get some small favors. When the internal photos of the blue mermaid were revealed, the tail of the fish was blurred with blood and flesh. Don't you remember?"