Chapter 145

Jiang Yuan's eyes blinked slowly.

The NPCs of Corpse City once said that in the beginning, this city was not actually called Corpse City, and this land was not as dark and barren as it is now.

But the players didn't believe it.

However, at this time, the barrier with flashing thunder dots above his head had disappeared.

The blue sky is clear and the sun shines on every corner of the city without any hindrance. Green has also spread over the entire city. Tall trees have spread their branches and cast lush shadows. Even the soil under your feet is bursting with tenacious grass.

Jiang Yuan looked at the green that was even more prosperous than the Elf City, and finally got a glimpse of the paradise-like city that the NPCs had mentioned before.

Even the ghost-like NPCs from before have returned to their original appearance - their eyes widened, staring at their white arms in shock, their limbs no longer falling off...

"Changed back..."

"We have changed back! Finally we have changed back!!"

Amid such cheers, Jiang Yuan lowered his head.

The delicate-looking rose still landed safely in his hand. The wind blew and the petals tickled Jiang Yuan's palm.

He leaned closer and sniffed the flower stamens, and the faint fragrance filled his nose.

"Here...how could it be?"

At this moment, a surprised voice sounded from behind.

The Elf King, the Mermaid Tribe Chief and others hurried over. After seeing the empty space next to Jiang Yuan in the crowd and the changes in the entire city, what else did they not understand?

She took a deep breath, her eyes slightly moist.

Xuancheng Lord...

Obviously they moved fast enough, but they still didn't catch up... The failure to catch up allowed the victim to see the murderer killed with his own eyes and get the punishment he deserved...

No.

Or maybe, in the eyes of Xuancheng Lord, finding the murderer is not the most important thing.

The important thing is——

The Elf King's ears were filled with the cheers and exclamations of the people of Corpse City, and all these turned into slight choking when he mentioned Lord Xuancheng.

She looked around, stretched out her hand, and caught a fallen pear petal.

——What is important is this city and the people who live in this city.

aside.

The leader of the mermaid clan stepped forward and stood in front of Jiang Yuan and the sad-looking generals.

She sighed softly, thinking about the good relationship between Xuancheng Lord and Jiang Yuan, so she did not avoid Jiang Yuan and explained in a low voice.

"The person who poisoned the city has been found, and he is the city lord of Qiantuo City... Perhaps the soldiers still remember that more than ten years ago, the city lord of Qiantuo City found a mineral vein, but because most of the mineral vein was within the scope of Corpse City, And was cut off by Xuancheng Lord. He has been dissatisfied with Xuancheng Lord for a long time. The two of them have had some frictions, big and small, in the past many years, so they started to think..."

"I can never accept this reason——"

One of the generals couldn't help but blush when he heard this.