Chapter 150

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

The second boss' hand didn't hold Jiang Yuan's chin very hard, but he looked very confident. After looking at Jiang Yuan for a few seconds, he clicked his tongue impatiently, frowned and said, "What? Or...do you think you're right? You do think he makes it more comfortable?"

Jiang Yuan: "..."

hiss.

How does the second boss' brain grow?

Jiang Yuan blinked and fell into deep thought.

When did he——

Oh, he seems to have really said that.

When Xingxuan was about to return to Qi Yuan's body, she had indeed helped him in this way and asked this question at the same time. At that time, Jiang Yuan felt that Xingxuan was just like asking a child whether he likes his father or his mother more, putting the fish in trouble. , so, of course, whoever asks, just say you like whomever...

I didn't expect them to communicate with each other!

Jiang Yuan: "."

"Ahem." The little mermaid blinked again, her eyes slightly moist, "Listen to my explanation."

"OK."

Qi Yuan said coldly, "Explain it."

Jiang Yuan stretched out his arms, stepped ashore directly from the water tank, and rolled into the arms of the second boss. He lay on his back obediently, staring at the second boss with his beautiful golden eyes.

After being fed and fed well for such a long time, Jiang Yuan's physical condition is no longer the same as before. The scales of his fish tail reflect a faint sheen, and the transparent tail fin gently taps the glass platform, as if it can enchant people's hearts, making people willingly give up their hearts after just one look.

He said in a matter-of-fact tone: "I'm talking about Qi Yuan, not you. Why are you so angry?"

Second boss: "???"

The second boss frowned, seeming to be thinking about Jiang Yuan's words.

After a while, he said: "It makes sense."

——Qi Yuan can't do it, what does it have to do with Mr. Qi?

The second boss thought of Qi Yuan, who was usually cold and indifferent and never took his words to heart. The corners of his lips curled up slightly for a moment, revealing a slightly sarcastic smile.

snort.

Qi Yuan can't do it.

The technology is actually not as good as Laosan...

Immediately afterwards, Mr. Qi narrowed his eyes: "However, your words reminded me." His scarlet eyes narrowed, and he stretched out his hand towards Jiang Yuan, "We should really compete."

Jiang Yuan: "."

There is a warm palm on the fish tail, and the fish has a meal.

Feeling the other person's fingertips rubbing gently on the scales, he couldn't help but sigh.

well.

I should have thought of it earlier...

Jiang Yuan looked at the table full of dishes placed next to him. He really didn't want to waste it, and his stomach was really growling. He said greedily: "Let's eat first. It won't taste good when it's cold." After that, Jiang Yuan added, "Eat enough to have the strength to work."