Chapter 149

The little mermaid didn't resist.

However, the vines did not do anything to him, but lifted him to the top of the trees.

The sky is blue, and there are large expanses of green underfoot. The clear chirping of birds echoes in the forest. Occasionally, one or two jungle monsters can be seen passing through the forest.

The wind was not too strong. Jiang Yuan's long white hair swayed slightly. He relaxed and looked into the distance. He could see some taller buildings in Elf City and Xuancheng.

From this perspective, Jiang Yuan was like a bird, overlooking everything in the forest.

His pupils dilated slightly, and he was shocked by the scenery in front of him, and he couldn't help but open his lips slightly.

He turned on the screen recording.

Those vines seemed to have guessed Jiang Yuan's expectations. The branches stretched forward, and Jiang Yuan moved forward as if flying in the air.

There is a sound of wind in my ears.

The leaves on the top of the tree were also rustling, but they all surrendered to Jiang Yuan's feet.

The little mermaid, who was cautious at the beginning, gradually became bolder.

No one doesn't like playing with sand and water at the beach, and no one doesn't like the feeling of flying. Jiang Yuan's eyes were bright, and after he got used to it, he began to pose in various poses in the air.

Astro Boy!

Superman!

Sword flying!

Jiang Yuan had a great time.

After having enough fun, Jiang Yuan reached out his hand and patted the branch with satisfaction: "Okay, let's go back."

——The sun above my head is very bright.

The vine was very obedient and took Jiang Yuan back, but instead of putting Jiang Yuan on the ground, he threw it directly on a branch of the big tree.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Why put him here?

Although the trunk of the tree was thick, it was in the air after all, and there were no guardrails on both sides. Yuyu felt a sense of insecurity. He wanted to go down, but when he poked his head, he felt that he was almost afraid of heights - this tree was too high. , so high that Jiang Yuan felt a little dizzy when he looked down.

He quickly retracted and moved towards the trunk of the big tree.

hateful.

Jiang Yuan didn't want to teleport to the nearby Xuancheng and then come back again... So the question became, how could he get there safely?

......never mind.

Out of sight, out of mind, as long as you don't look, you can pretend you're not sitting so high.

Jiang Yuan has always been very good at being an ostrich fish.

He leaned his head against the tree trunk and began to close his eyes.

——All the sounds in the forest became extremely clear. For a moment, Jiang Yuan felt distant and peaceful, and he actually felt drowsy.

He moved his head slowly and looked around, trying to see how to climb down. When he found a place to sleep, dozens of vines formed a large net on the branches.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

So smart!

The little mermaid climbed up on her hands and knees and lay down leisurely on it.