Chapter 49

Silence spread across the room.

Qi Yuan opened the file and stared at the content above.

For a moment, the only sound left in the room was the occasional tapping of the fingertips on the light screen.

Not sure which piece of content he saw, Qi Yuan's mandible tightened suddenly.

His Adam's apple rolled, his expression became darker, and even his scarlet eyes looked darker than before, like thick, almost dry blood, and he felt like a storm was coming.

After a long while, Qi Yuan finally spoke, but his voice was very calm and calm: "I know."

He lowered his long eyelashes a little and asked casually, "How many steps have you completed?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

Is this the point?

Isn't the point of the second boss squeezing the fish?

Jiang Yuan replied: "It's just the beginning, and I haven't done a few yet."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "I will communicate with him."

Seeing the big boss's calm look, Jiang Yuan blinked. Seeing Qi Yuan turn and leave, Jiang Yuan asked, "Aren't we going to save that girl?"

Qi Yuan stopped.

He said softly: "No need. Your singing last night... worked well. Her mood is quite stable at the moment. I will call you when needed in the future."

Jiang Yuan replied softly: "Okay."

In this case, the fish can rest assured.

Jiang Yuan yawned again and collapsed on the rocks.

sleepy.

...I still want to continue sleeping.

When he was at the mermaid base before, the mermaid had to work every once in a while, but Jiang Yuan basically escaped because of his poor health.

I didn't expect that I would be so tired after trying it now.

Jiang Yuan closed his eyes peacefully.

On the other side, Qi Yuan did not leave immediately. He hesitated for a moment and whispered: "I brought Pei Yuan back from the secret auction. The injuries on her body are important evidence that the incoming crown prince disregarded human life and secretly conducted human experiments. I thought it would take a long time to treat her, and I had already planned to fight a protracted battle with them, but I didn't expect it to be so quick. You have done me a big favor this time, I..."

It was rare for Qi Yuan to say so much in one breath.

He turned his head and was about to ask the little golden mermaid if there was anything he wanted, or any wish, when he saw Jiang Yuan sleeping soundly.

Qi Yuan: "..."

Qi Yuan opened the latest document in the terminal again and looked at it.

After the previous non-painful content, we moved on to the physical contact part - holding hands, kissing, sitting on laps and chatting, sleeping on the same bed, bathing the mermaid...

The contents inside are varied and messy.

Qi Yuan thought to himself, why would he want to do such a waste of time with the mermaid when he was in the chaotic period?

Jiang Yuan repaired for two full days before feeling much better.

On this day, he opened the terminal and played games while basking in the sun in the swimming pool in the small garden.