Chapter 81

Early the next morning, Jiang Yuan huddled in the warm quilt, slowly turned over, and immediately felt his head hit something soft.

He said "Huh", looked up and found that it was Qi Yuan.

The latter was sitting on the bed, with a translucent terminal interface in front of him, obviously working. And from the position on the edge of the river, you can clearly see the content above.

——A large piece of incomprehensible national text, with some bloody content in the picture, and it can be vaguely seen that it is about "artificial mermaids".

Jiang Yuan quickly turned his head.

Thanks for the invitation.

Fish is not curious.

After discovering that Jiang Yuan was awake, Qi Yuan lowered his scarlet eyes and looked at the little mermaid sleeping next to him. He asked calmly: "Does your neck hurt?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

"It doesn't hurt." Jiang Yuan shook his head and said, the memory of last night gradually came back.

hiss. He was really sleepy at the time, and instinctively felt that Qi Yuan would not hurt him, so he managed to squeeze into the bed and slept with the big boss...

Niu, Jiang Yuan.

No matter what you do, you'll be the first to climb into the boss's bed.

never mind.

who cares.

Jiang Yuan blinked, yawned, and buried his head in the quilt again.

Qi Yuan: "..."

It can be seen that this fish does not care much about being attacked last night.

Yes, he has always been big-hearted.

——Qi Yuan had done something similar when he tested Jiang Yuan. At that time, the fish had no reaction at all and did not resist at all. The four characters "Be optimistic about life and death" were engraved into its bones.

after that......

Qi Yuan withdrew his gaze, stared at the terminal interface, and said calmly: "Aren't you hungry?"

After a while, a muffled voice came from the quilt: "We'll eat later."

Qi Yuan said "Yes": "It's getting late. We'll have lunch in the room later. Butler Su has already gone to make preparations. If you want to eat, you can still send him a message now."

Jiang Yuan didn't respond.

But Qi Yuan knew that the other party heard it.

He clicked his finger on the terminal and suddenly asked: "I remember, weren't you doing that hundred things with him?"

Qi Yuan asked casually, "What step are you at now?"

Jiang Yuan: "."

here we go again.

It was obviously the same person, but Jiang Yuan had to be the third person to take the microphone.

Jiang Yuan thought about it and replied: "Later he said he didn't come in that order."

——Otherwise, the matter of "sleeping together" would not have happened in the Year of the Monkey.

The little mermaid's voice came from the quilt.

As soon as Qi Yuan lowered his head, he could see the undulating quilt when Jiang Yuan's head moved slightly, and he could feel the weak airflow spraying on the sides of his legs when the other party spoke. His body tensed slightly and he looked dazed for a moment. After a long while, he said "hmm".