Chapter 50

Xuan Ren: "..."

Jiang Yuan: "."

Although Xiao Xuanren is not old, he is still smart. He looked at the signs in the hands of those players and understood what was going on. He clenched his fists angrily, his thin face flushed red, and he even walked harder than before, obviously venting his dissatisfaction. .

Fortunately, along the way, except for the player who was "hiring a son" at the beginning, the other players seemed much more normal.

"Recruiting errand boys, the price is clearly marked, two copper coins per task! You can do dozens of tasks in a day, getting rich easily is not a dream!"

"Recruiting employees with food and accommodation included, no education or age required! Salary is negotiable."

From a distance, I could hear the player who held up a sign to hire a son chatting with the players next to him, saying: "Hahaha, I am indeed making a living, but what if I meet a fool? Think about it, the employees who are recruiting How can I compare with my son? My son helps me run errands, but it doesn't cost any money! Hahahaha."

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Xuan Ren: "..."

Xuan Ren took a breath and looked at Jiang Yuan with red eyes.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Jiang Yuan looked innocent.

It was obviously Xuan Ren who took the initiative to ask him to do the task, and it had nothing to do with him.

But looking at Xuan Ren's appearance, Jiang Yuan thought for a while, took out a strawberry daifuku from the package, put it into the child's hand, and said succinctly: "Eat."

Xuan Ren snorted coldly and looked unmoved. However, seeing that Jiang Yuan didn't take back his hand, he awkwardly reached out to take it after two seconds.

He muttered: "Don't think you can bribe me like this..."

Jiang Yuan didn't pay attention to what Xuan Ren said, but glanced at Xuan Ren's arm and frowned.

——Although it was only for a short moment, Jiang Yuan noticed that when Xuan Ren stretched out his hand, the short clothes shrank back, and there was a trace of purple on the exposed arm.

It's like being beaten...

And judging from the traces, it seems that it was just in the past two days.

Jiang Yuan thought of Xuan Ren urging him to do a task before, and said "hmm" casually.

After walking a little further, Jiang Yuan met an acquaintance.

It's a misty breeze.

The opponent's belly looked the same as before, but his clothes had changed, and he looked like a high-level player.

When he saw Jiang Yuan, his eyes lit up and he waved and said, "Brother, what a coincidence! Hahaha."

Jiang Yuan's eyes narrowed: "Long time no see."

Behind Qingfeng Piaomiao was a girl about twelve or thirteen years old, standing with her arms folded, looking cool. After she looked at Jiang Yuan, she nodded as a greeting.

"This is my daughter."

"This is my son."

After the two parties introduced each other, Qingfeng Piaomiao pulled Jiang Yuan to a corner: "Come on, brother, I have a wonderful idea to share with you."

He rubbed his hands and said excitedly: "I want to build a company in "Chuangshen" and gather all beggars, homeless people, refugees and other NPCs who don't have enough to eat to become my employees. I accept players' Orders are given to employees and they are asked to run errands, and then wages are paid according to the number of tasks received. In this way, players can concentrate on completing tasks in the future without having to find NPCs temporarily, which is much more convenient. NPCs will also have money to eat, and as for me, just Charge a small platform fee. What do you think?"