Chapter 95

"Of course." Jiang Yuan replied in a decisive voice.

Jiang Yuan has never felt passionate about emotions, and he has never learned "love" in his limited life before, but there is one thing he is sure of - living with someone he doesn't like, especially when it comes to kissing. When you have such an intimate interaction, you won't feel happy no matter how much you think about it, right?

Pei Yun paused slightly when he saw Jiang Yuan's unthinking expression.

She lowered her eyelashes and whispered: "Is that so..."

Jiang Yuan's golden eyes fell on Pei Yuan.

He remembered seeing Pei Yun's panic at the door of the ward and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No, just asking."

Pei Yun nodded and whispered, "Yes, you are a noble mermaid. If General Qi was not good, you would have run far away and would not have followed you to this place of ice and snow to suffer."

Jiang Yuan looked at Pei Yuan and said nothing.

The two looked at each other quietly. Just when Pei Yun opened his lips slightly and wanted to speak again, the ward door opened.

Qi Yuan walked into the room with a calm expression: "Are you done talking? I'm going back to the meeting."

Jiang Yuan: "Okay."

Although the temperature in the ward was much higher than outside, Jiang Yuan had walked all the way, and the snowflakes on his body turned into water and soaked his clothes, so it was still very cold. Jiang Yuan walked over, put his hand into Qi Yuan's pocket, turned to Pei Yuan and said, "Shall we leave first?"

That's what he said, but Jiang Yuan didn't move.

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows.

Sure enough, Pei Yun, who was on the hospital bed, hesitated for a moment and finally said, "Actually, there is one more thing."

She seemed to have decided to speak out, and the burden on her body became much lighter. She sat on the hospital bed, showed a faint smile, and looked much more relaxed than before, and said, "General Qi, I heard Butler Su say before. In a few days, we will prepare to pick up my parents."

Qi Yuan nodded: "Yes."

Pei Yun: "No need to answer it."

Jiang Yuan: "?"

"They...they gave birth to a younger brother, just last year."

Pei Yu said with a smile, "When I disappeared, it was a huge blow to them. Now, they have finally come out of their grief and are ready to welcome a new life. For my brother's future life and education, I feel that they must not It's very suitable to live on the edge planet, and my current appearance is obviously a huge burden. I don't want to break into their world again and bring about worse changes."

Jiang Yuan squeezed Qi Yuan's hand slightly.

Hearing Pei Yun's words, he felt very sad.

Pei Yun had just turned eighteen when the accident occurred. In Jiang Yuan's eyes, she was an immature child. Originally, she was supposed to grow up in the shade and be happy...but she endured a lot of pain that she shouldn't have to endure. And now, she doesn't even dare to ask her parents for it.

Jiang Yuan lowered his eyes.

"So, I may need to bother you for a while longer."

Pei Yu finally finished the rest of his words.