Chapter 31

Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Yuan.

Qi Yuan looked at Jiang Yuan.

For a moment, no one spoke.

Soon, the surrounding area was cleaned up, and the simple barbecue grills, tables and chairs were moved away. Butler Su smiled and said, "Young master, if you need something, just ask the general" and went out.

Suddenly there was only one person and one fish left in the room.

Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, the people on the lawn were already lively and lively. With the addition of Butler Su, the head guard and others, the laughter continued.

The colored lights on the trees flickered constantly, reflecting a colorful light on the water plants in the water tank.

Seeing the boss walking up the steps, his boots hitting the bricks with a dull sound, like a reminder, Jiang Yuan's eyes were dull and he slowly stuffed the glutinous rice cakes into his mouth.

The sweet taste made his blank brain start to work.

After all, he is an adult, so of course Jiang Yuan knows everything.

When he thought of people and fish, many things that minors couldn't even imagine, and even adults would shout exciting content appeared in his mind.

In comparison, everyone seems ordinary.

Jiang Yuan's ears were a little red and his head was smoking.

Qi Yuan looked calm and calm.

He climbed to the top of the water tank, stood on a special transparent glass material, and looked down at the edge of the river in the dining area below, with a gloomy face, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

A few seconds later, Qi Yuan took off his boots and stepped into the water.

Just like last time in the swimming pool in the small garden, the water in the water tank quickly submerged Qi Yuan's ankles, calves, thighs... until his waist and abdomen.

The black shirt absorbed water and clung to Qi Yuan's body. Jiang Yuan's eyes quietly moved over, and he could clearly see Qi Yuan's looming compact abdominal muscles and mermaid lines.

Jiang Yuan: "."

Um......

Looking at it this way, it doesn't seem impossible.

Jiang Yuan is a person who can go with the flow, and he thinks very openly - since he married Qi Yuan and the two parties are already in a legal relationship as husband and wife, of course this kind of thing is unavoidable.

And thinking about his previous life, he lived for more than 20 years and had not experienced the wonderful life of a couple. He died so suddenly, which was indeed a bit of a disadvantage.

As an adult, of course, your thoughts are not limited to love and love.

For Jiang Yuan at this moment, it is better to lie down and enjoy it than to resist in vain.

Serenity.jpg

He finished the whole glutinous rice cake in two or three mouthfuls, and the golden fish tail swayed slightly underwater.

After Qi Yuan entered the water, he did not approach the edge of the river immediately.

He leaned against the edge of the glass and looked at the entire water tank, especially at the dining area and the reef. He said "tsk": "My Qi Yuan's mermaid actually lives in such a small water tank. The new water tank still has Haven't you arrived yet? How on earth does Butler Su do things? "